Those who are willing to study in an engineering program in Canada are welcome to apply for admission at the University of Toronto and get a chance to win the UToronto Canada Engineering Scholarship for International Students. The U of T Engineering International Scholar Award is opened for foreign students entering first year of any Undergraduate degree program, at the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering. To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, candidates must be enrolled in a secondary school outside of Canada.
Selection of this award receivers is made on the basis of exceptional academic record and demonstrated leadership through involvement in the school or the broader community. The scholarship may be renewable for the duration of the degree (up to 4 years) provided a minimum average of 75% is maintained by the scholarship holder. This opportunity may be your chance to fund your education in Canada.
Founded in 1827, The University of Toronto (U of T or UToronto) is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. UToronto is one of the world’s top research-intensive universities, driven to invent and innovate. The University of Toronto offer over 980 programs with 90,077 total enrollments, 21,556 faculty and staff members, awarded $1.1 billion research funds and a contribution of $15.7 billion to the Canadian economy.
- Host institution: University of Toronto (UToronto) in Canada.
- Fields of study: Available programs at the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering of the University of Toronto.
- Number of scholarships: Not specified.
- Duration: Up to four years.
- Target Group: open to international students.
UToronto Canada Engineering Scholarship Benefits
Selected applicants for the U of T Engineering International Scholar Award will receive up to $80,000 ($20,000 per year).
Available programs at the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering
Below is the list of available undergraduate programs at the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering of the University of Toronto.
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Artificial Intelligence Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Business
- Engineering Science
- Environmental Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mineral Engineering
- Music Performance
- Sustainable Energy
- TrackOne, Undeclared Engineering. Please click here for full list of available undergraduate programs at the university of Toronto.
UToronto Canada Engineering Scholarship Eligibility
The scholarship will be awarded to international students admitted to an undergraduate program at the University of Toronto on the basis of academic merit. This award is renewable for four years if the terms and conditions are met. Applicants must meet below criteria to apply.
- Undergraduate students entering first year of any program in the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering
- Enrolled in a secondary school outside of Canada
- Demonstrated leadership through involvement in the school or the broader community.
- CSA Group Graduate Scholarship To Study in Canada;
- SFU Canada Graduate Entrance Scholarship;
- Laurentian University in Canada Scholarships for International Students;
- McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Scholarship to Study in Canada;
- Concordia Presidential Scholarships to Study in Canada;
- McMaster University in Canada Entrance Awards.
To benefit from this scholarship program to study in North America, applicants must apply for admission to an undergraduate program at the University of Toronto.
Upon admission, selected students for this award will be automatically notified by the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering. There is no other application process.
The deadline to apply for this undergraduate scholarship program at the University of Toronto is . For more details on the UToronto Canada Engineering Scholarship for International Students, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.