The term “Great Youth Opportunities”, “Greatyop”, “Greatyop.com”, “us”, “we” or “our” refers to the owner of the website and the term “user”, “visitor”, “you” and “your” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. General Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website imply that you agree to comply with and be bound by our terms and conditions
2. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
It is our policy to respond to VALID infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the copyright laws that we are in compliance with. Greatyop.com is in full compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and International Copyright Laws. We only comply with notices provided they take the following steps:
- Write an email and specify the page on Greatyop.com where you believe copyrighted material has been infringed upon.
- Provide us sufficient contact information so that we may contact you (name and email address is required).
- Provide us with evidence that you own the copyright to the material.
Note: a DMCA take down request will take 1-3 working days to process.
Posts on greatyop.com are summarized version of opportunities from providers’ official pages. Links to official pages of opportunities are provided in each article. As we try our best to keep the content accurate and up-to-date, information may change at any time without notice. For complete and updated information, please refer to the opportunity provider’s official website. For opportunity providers, information shared on greatyop.com are for the sole purpose of promoting “Access to Information” for all and should not be associated with any other purposes.