1. COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Greatyop.com is a general audience site, and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age pursuant to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We encourage parents and guardians to monitor and guide their children’s online activities.
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our site, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will remove such information from our records.
2. What Basic Information Do We Collect?
We collect personal information from you in different situations.
- When you contact us via the contact page. By doing so, you will provide us with your name and email address.
- The second situation is when you subscribe to our newsletter by providing us with your email address. We reserve the right to contact subscribers with information related to this website and blog. Subscribers may unsubscribe anytime and every email delivered will contain an “Unsubscribe” link.
- When you leave a comment to a blog post during which you may be asked for a name and other information.
Note: You are not required to provide us with information via these methods to use greatyop.com.
3. How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter, comment or contact us in the following ways:
- To quickly process and respond to your inquiry sent through our contact page.
- To send periodic emails containing information related to this website. Every email delivered will contain an “Unsubscribe” link and subscribers may unsubscribe anytime.
- To provide specific and additional information related to a comment posted on greatyop.com (if necessary)
- To provide customer care and support.
4. Sharing Of Information
We do not disclose the personally identifiable information to any third parties other than those that we use to facilitate the functioning of the site such as a hosting service and email program for mailings.
5. Automatic Data Collection
Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous traffic data that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
7. Opting Out
Note: if you choose to disable cookies, some features that make your site experience more efficient will be disabled and some of our services will not function properly.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. Links To External Sites
Our website may contain links to external websites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. It is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their practices.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites, products or services.
10. Updates And Changes