The Chevening Research, Science and Innovation Leadership Fellowship (CRISP) is aimed at mid-career professionals with very high potential in the fields of science, innovation, and business from India and Sri Lanka. The fellowship is hosted by St. Cross College, University of Oxford. The programme is funded by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
- Host Institution(s): St. Cross College and the University of Oxford.
- Number of awards: Not specified.
- Duration: ten-week.
- Target group: Open to citizen of India or Sri Lanka.
The Chevening Research, Science, and Innovation Leadership Fellowship is a fully funded program that provides successful applicants with the followings:
- Full programme fees.
- Living expenses for the duration of the fellowship.
- Return economy airfare from India or Sri Lanka to the UK.
To be eligible for a Chevening Research, Science, and Innovation Leadership Fellowship, you must:
- Be a citizen of India or Sri Lanka and currently live in the country
- Return to your country of citizenship at the end of the period of the fellowship
- Have a postgraduate level qualification (or equivalent professional training or experience in a relevant area) at the time of application
- Have at least seven years’ work experience prior to applying
- Have demonstrable commitment to innovation, and the experience and aptitude to contribute to the programme.
- Have an excellent academic background in science, engineering or technology, or considerable experience of working in such fields and good working knowledge of English (to be assessed by a qualified English language assessor)
- Not hold British or dual British citizenship
- Agree to adhere to all relevant guidelines and expectations for the fellowship
Successful individuals may have significant experience as:
- Executives of service companies, manufacturing businesses, or state-owned companies
- Entrepreneurs and individuals who serve and fund the entrepreneurial community
- Research scientists
- Academics and public-sector employees.
Please submit your application by using the apply button and following instructions. For more detail on the Chevening Research, Science, and Innovation Leadership Fellowship, please visit the official page.