Applications are now opened for the Chevening Research, Science, and Innovation Leadership Fellowship (CRISP). The program is aimed at mid-career professionals with very high potential in the fields of science, innovation, and business from India and Sri Lanka. The fellowship is hosted by St. Cross College, University of Oxford. The programme is funded by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
- Host Institution(s): St. Cross College and the University of Oxford.
- Number of awards: Not specified.
- Duration: ten-week.
- Target group: Open to citizen of India or Sri Lanka.
Chevening Research, Science, and Innovation Leadership Fellowship Benefits
The Research, Science, and Innovation Leadership Fellowship program is a fully funded program that provides successful applicants with the followings:
- Full programme fees.
- Living expenses for the duration of the fellowship.
- Return economy airfare from India or Sri Lanka to the UK.
Chevening Research, Science, and Innovation Leadership Fellowship Eligibility
To be eligible for a Research, Science, and Innovation Leadership Fellowship program, you must:
- Be a citizen of India or Sri Lanka and currently live in the country
- Return to your country of citizenship at the end of the period of the fellowship
- Have a postgraduate level qualification (or equivalent professional training or experience in a relevant area) at the time of application
- Have at least seven years’ work experience prior to applying
- Have demonstrable commitment to innovation, and the experience and aptitude to contribute to the programme.
- Have an excellent academic background in science, engineering or technology, or considerable experience of working in such fields and good working knowledge of English (to be assessed by a qualified English language assessor)
- Not hold British or dual British citizenship
- Agree to adhere to all relevant guidelines and expectations for the fellowship
Successful individuals may have significant experience as:
- Executives of service companies, manufacturing businesses, or state-owned companies
- Entrepreneurs and individuals who serve and fund the entrepreneurial community
- Research scientists
- Academics and public-sector employees.
- University of Toronto International Students Scholarship;
- Turkish Government Research Scholarship;
- Université de Montréal International Student Scholarship;
- Koç University in Turkey Scholarships for Master and PhD;
- Brazilian Government Scholarship Programme for Developing Countries;
- Government of the Czech Republic Scholarships (Master – PhD);
- Emile-Boutmy Scholarship at Sciences Po for international students.
Please submit your application by using the apply button and following instructions. For more detail on the Chevening Research, Science, and Innovation Leadership Fellowship, please visit the official page.
The deadline to submit applications for the Research, Science, and Innovation Leadership program is . To know more, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.