Those who are willing to study in Canada can now apply for admission at the University of Toronto and get a chance to win the University of Toronto International Students Scholarship. The International Scholar program is a new award for international students admitted to an Undergraduate degree program at the University of Toronto for the 2020-2021 academic year.
The university has various Scholarship programs that are awarded on merit basis to support students at different levels of their studies. Around 4,500 admission scholarships that total nearly $20 million are awarded each year by the University, its colleges, faculties and divisions.
Founded in 1827, The University of Toronto (U of T or UToronto) is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. UToronto is one of the world’s top research-intensive universities, driven to invent and innovate. The University of Toronto offer over 980 programs with 90,077 total enrollments, 21,556 faculty and staff members, awarded $1.1 billion research funds and a contribution of $15.7 billion to the Canadian economy.
- Host institution: University of Toronto (UToronto) in Canada.
- Fields of study: Available programs at the University of Toronto.
- Number of scholarships: Not specified.
- Duration: Up to four years.
- Target Group: open to international students.
University of Toronto International Students Scholarship Benefits
Selected applicants for the University of Toronto International Scholar program will receive an award of $80,000 – $180,000 over four years.
Available programs at the University of Toronto
The list of available undergraduate programs at the University of Toronto is shown below:
- African Studies
- Anthropology (HBA)
- Applied Statistics
- Art, Art History and Arts Management
- Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Biodiversity and Conservation Biology
- Biological Chemistry
- Biomedical Communications
- Biomedical Physics
- Cinema Studies
- Classical Civilization, Classical Studies
- Communication, Culture, Information, and Technology (Joint Program with Sheridan College)
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Criminology, Law & Society
- Digital Enterprise Management (Joint Program with Sheridan College)
- Earth Science
- Ecology and Evolution
- Education Studies
- English Language Linguistics, English Literature, English/Chinese Translation
- Environmental Sciences
- Ethics, Society and Law
- Financial Economics
- Food Studies
- Forensic Science
- Geography, Geographic Information Science, Geographical Information Systems
- Mathematical Sciences
- Media Studies
- Media, Journalism & Digital Cultures
- Mental Health Studies
- Music and Culture
- Neuroscience and more. Please click here for full list
University of Toronto International Students Scholarship Eligibility
The scholarship will be awarded to international students admitted to an undergraduate program at the University of Toronto on the basis of academic merit. This award is renewable for three years if the terms and conditions are met.
- UC President’s Admission Scholarship in Canada;
- University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship;
- Pierre Borgeat Fund Scholarship to Study at Laval University;
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS);
- KAUST Scholarship 2020 for Master and PhD Students;
- Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships (Master, PhD, Research).
To benefit from this scholarship, applicants must apply for admission to an undergraduate program at the University of Toronto.
Upon admission, selected students for this award will be automatically notified by the respective faculty/ division. There is no other application process.
The deadline to apply for an Undergraduate Program at the University of Toronto is . For more details on the University of Toronto International Students Scholarship, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.