Applications are now opened for the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship. The Scholarship is awarded to outstanding international students enrolling in an undergraduate pogramme at the University of Calgary in Canada.
Selection criteria for this scholarship to study in Canada includes not only academic excellence but also accomplishments outside the classroom. The scholarship will only be awarded to international students entering first year in any Undergraduate degree in the upcoming fall term.
The University of Calgary is one of Canada’s top comprehensive research universities, which has 5 campuses, 14 faculties (with 250+ programs), 1,800+ academic staff and 33,000+ students.
- Host institution: University of Calgary, Canada.
- Fields of study: Available programmes at the Cumming School of Medicine, Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Graduate Studies, Faculty of Kinesiology, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Nursing, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Social Work, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Haskayne School of Business, School of Architecture, Planning and Landscape, Schulich School of Engineering, Werklund School of Education.
- Number of scholarships: two award.
- Duration: one time (renewable).
- Eligible countries: open to international students.
University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship Benefits
Selected applicants for the International Entrance Scholarship programme will receive an award of $15,000. The award is renewable in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided that recipients achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms.
University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must satisfy criteria below.
- have an excellent academic record;
- be an international student who is not a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada;
- be an undergraduate international students entering first year in any undergraduate degree in the upcoming fall;
- satisfied the university’s English Language Proficiency requirement.
- Pierre Borgeat Fund Scholarship to Study at Laval University;
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS)
- Canadian Government Banting Fellowships.
- Learn Africa Scholarship Program for African women;
- KAUST Scholarship 2020 for Master and PhD Students;
- Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships (Master, PhD, Research).
Interested applicants should follow steps below in order to submit valid applications.
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Candidates need to apply for admission to an undergraduate programme at the University of Calgary. Undergraduate programmes are available here. Applying for admission will allow you to apply for awards.
Step 2: Apply the Scholarship
You can now apply through the online application platform available in my.ucalgary.ca. Fill the application form and upload required documents. Please note that admission to the University of Calgary is not required before applying for awards.
Candidates will have till to apply to the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship. For more details, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.