Applications are now open for the Russian Government Scholarship for the academic year 2020-2021 is now open. The scholarship is awarded to talented international students who want to study a master degree at Russian universities.
It is the third year the Russian Federation has organized the Open Doors International Olympiad. Winners and prize-winners of the Olympiad can choose any field of study from one of the subject areas of the Olympiad and one or several universities in Russia running the Master’s program of their choice.
- Host Institution: Russian Participating Universities.
- Eligible Programmes (Coordinator): Biology (TGU), Computer & Data Science (ITMO), Mathematics & Artificial intelligence (MIPT),Business & Management (NGU), Politics & International Studies (National Research University – Higher School of Economics), Psychology (Tomsk State University), Physics (National Research Nuclear University-MEPhI), Linguistics & Modern Languages (Tomsk State University), Chemistry (Novosibirsk State University), Economics (National Research University – Higher School of Economics), Engineering & Technology(MEPHI).
- Number of awards: Not specified.
- Duration: Duration of the programme.
- Target group: Open to International Students.
Russian Government Scholarship Benefits
Selected candidates for the Russian Government Scholarship will have their tuition fees paid by the Russian Federation. They will only have to cover their travel and accommodation costs, insurance and personal expenses.
Russian Government Scholarship Eligibility
To apply for the Scholarship, applicants must be national of any country, except the Russian Federation (as well as any compatriot permanently residing abroad) who has a Bachelor’s degree or is completing a Bachelor’s degree program in 2020.
Applicants must confirm their proficiency in English or Russian (Depending on their chosen programmes). If They need to improve their Russian, they will be offered a Russian language preparatory course.
Interested candidates must use the apply button below and follow instructions to apply. If you’re selected, you must first, choose a Master’s programme in the subject area you are a winner. Then, choose one or several universities that offer Master’s programmes in this track.
The application deadline is December 18, 2019. For more detail on the Russian Government Scholarship, please visit the official page.