Applications for the Microsoft Free Online Courses are currently being accepted. The free Online are designed to provide you with the core development skills needed to be successful in the cloud-first, mobile-first world.
Taught by Microsoft experts, Microsoft courses will let you learn through hands-on experience with broad reach, cutting-edge technologies in areas including cloud services, mobile development, and data sciences. The courses are available to anyone who wants to be empowered to build innovative applications, services, and experiences on the Microsoft platform that will help you make a meaningful impact in today’s interconnected world.
Learners can take Microsoft online courses for free but need to pay a small fee if they choose to receive a verified certificate at the end of the course.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. The Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Windows operating systems, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers are its best known software products.
- Host Institution: Microsoft Corporation, United States of America.
- Available Courses: Many courses in different subjects (cloud services, mobile development, and data sciences).
- Language: English.
- Effort: Varies per course.
- Duration: Varies per course.
- Eligible countries: Open to all Nationalities.
Microsoft Free Online Courses Benefits
Registered candidates for the free online courses will have the following benefits:
- Learn From Home;
- Access Mode is Online;
- No Registration Fee Required;
- No Tuition Fee Required;
- Get a verified certificate (for a small fee);
- Digital Certificates.
Microsoft Free Online Courses Eligibility
Candidates from any country can apply for the Microsoft free online course. Candidates should meet following criteria:
- Have access to internet connection;
- Have a desire to learn;
- No Age Criteria;
- In general, there is no special requirements. However, some courses may have some basic requirements. Please click on the desired course for more details.
- Cisco Online Free Courses To Learn New Skills;
- Huawei Free Online Courses To Gain New Skills;
- Harvard University Online Courses For All;
- Google Africa Certification Program For Software Development;
- Online Master In Clinical Management of Pain Scholarship;
- Tuition Free American Degrees at University of the People.
Candidates willing to take courses must click on the apply button below, select the course they want and click on enroll.
Applicants who have not yet registered on the edX system must first click on register to create an account that they will use to access different courses.