Applications for the Online Master In Clinical Management of Pain Scholarship are currently being accepted. The scholarship aims to support both national and international students who are enrolling for the Clinical Management of Pain (Online Distance Learning) programme in the 2020-2021 academic session. The course is offered by the University of Edinburgh in Scotland, United Kingdom.
The Scholarship is offered by the Department of Anaesthesia, Critical Care and Pain Medicine to Students enrolling in an Online Master’s degree in Clinical Management of Pain to covers part of their tuition fees.
- Host institution: The University of Edinburgh in Scotland, United Kingdom.
- Fields of Study: Master In Clinical Management of Pain (Online Distance Learning) offered by the Department of Anaesthesia, Critical Care and Pain Medicine.
- Number of Awards: up to 10.
- Duration: One time.
- Eligible countries: Open to all Nationalities.
Online Master In Clinical Management of Pain Scholarship Benefits
The Edinburgh Online Clinical Master’s Scholarship programme will provide each scholarship recipient a one-off payment of £815 towards tuition fees.
Online Master In Clinical Management of Pain Scholarship Eligibility
To apply for this Online Learning Masters Scholarship, Applicants:
- must be in possession of an unconditional offer by the scholarship deadline;
- must intend to begin their PGCert/PGDip/MSc in the Clinical Management of Pain (Online Distance Learning) in 2020-2021;
- can be of any Nationality.
You may also be eligible for the:
- KAIST International Student Scholarship;
- DAAD African Paediatric Fellowship Programme;
- Koç University in Turkey Scholarships for Master and PhD;
- In-Country/In-Region DAAD Scholarship in SLGA;
- Zhejiang Normal University MPA Scholarship;
Interested applicants who would like to apply for this scholarship to study in online, must click on the apply button below and follow instructions to submit their applications.
In order to gain access to the scholarship application system, applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. All applicants will be notified of the outcome by the end of August 2020.
The deadline to submit applications is . For more details on the Clinical Management of Pain Scholarship, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.