Applications for the Edinburgh Online Learning Masters Scholarships are currently being accepted. The scholarship aims to support Students from eligible countries who are enrolling for any online learning Masters programme offered by the University in session 2020-2021.
The Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarships is only available for distance learning Masters programmes. Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees and will be tenable for the normal duration of the programme of study.
- Host institution: The University of Edinburgh in Scotland, United Kingdom.
- Fields of Study: any online learning Masters programme offered by the University of Edinburgh.
- Number of Awards: 12.
- Duration: Normal duration of the programme of study.
- Eligible countries: Open to citizens of the following countries: Angola, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem Rep, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, The, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Korea, Dem Rep, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Rep, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Edinburgh Online Learning Masters Scholarships Benefits
The Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarships will cover full tuition fees and will be tenable for the normal duration of the programme of study.
Edinburgh Online Learning Masters Scholarships Eligibility
To apply for this Online Learning Masters Scholarship, Applicants:
- must be nationals of one the listed eligible countries above;
- should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and;
- should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so;
- must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first class or 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
The scholarship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit.
You may also be eligible for the:
- University Of Adelaide Australian Government Scholarship;
- TWAS-CSIR Postgraduate Fellowship Programme;
- Qatar University Scholarships for National and Foreign Students;
- Japan and World Bank Scholarship for Developing Countries;
- NMG-NJUST Joint Scholarship for International Students.
Interested applicants who would like to apply for this scholarship to study in online, must click on the apply button below and follow instructions to submit their applications.
In order to gain access to the scholarship application system, applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
The deadline to submit applications is . For more detail on the online scholarship, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.