Applications are now opened for the Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation Scholarships to study in France. This scholarship program is awarded to excellent international Master’s degree students. The scholarship is opened for all candidates who are enrolling in one of the Master’s degree programs offered by the Grenoble Institute of Technology.
This scholarship program to study in Europe aims to attract outstanding international students for studies at the university. The scholarship program is opened to candidates of all nationalities and can provide up to 5000 euros per semester, for a maximum duration of 2 semesters.
Founded in 1900, the Grenoble Institute of Technology (Grenoble INP) is a French technological university located in Grenoble, France. The university consists of six engineering schools. Every year, more than 1000 engineers graduate from the university, making it France’s biggest grande école. Grenoble INP also has a two-year preparatory class program, an adult education department, as well as 21 laboratories and a graduate school in Engineering Sciences.
- Host institution: Grenoble Institute of Technology (Grenoble INP) in France.
- Fields of study: Please see list below.
- Number of scholarships: Not Specified.
- Duration: Up to candidate’s program normal duration.
- Target Group: open to international students as well as to French students.
Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation Scholarships Benefits
This scholarship program to help study in France can be up to 5000 euros per semester, for a maximum duration of 2 semesters.
Below is the list of eligible international degrees at Grenoble INP Institute of engineering (taught in English).
- Master in Sustainable Industrial Engineering – SIE (Génie Industriel school)
- Master in Hydraulic and Civil Engineering – HCE (Ense3 school)
- Master in Electrical Engineering for Smart Grids and Buildings (Ense3 school)
- Master Operations Research, Combinatorics and Optimization – ORCO (Ensimag school)
- Master in Cybersecurity – CySec (Ensimag school)
- Master of Science in Informatics at Grenoble – MoSIG (Ensimag school)
- Master of Science in Industrial and Applied Mathematics – MSIAM (Ensimag school)
- Master of Science in Security, Cryptology and Coding of Information Systems – SCCI (Ensimag school)
- Master Erasmus Mundus Functionalized Advanced Materials and Engineering – FAME (Phelma school)
- Master of Science in Materials for Nuclear Energy – MaNuEn (Phelma school)
- Master in Integration, Security and Trust in Embedded Systems – MISTRE (Esisar School)
Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation Scholarships Eligibility
To be considered for this scholarship to Study in France, candidates must satisfy the following criteria.
- be under 28 years old;
- of any nationality;
- have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (for Master’s degree applicants). However, direct admission to year 2 is possible for suitably qualified students or;
- have completed a minimum of 5 years at university level (for Postmaster degree applicants);
- Programs are taught in English. Therefore, non-native English speakers have to provide an official certification (TOEFL, TOEIC, teacher…). Speaking French is not required, however it’s strongly recommend that you take a beginners’ class in French before coming to France so that your everyday life in France is made easier;
- As the number of grants is limited, applicants will be selected by the Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation Admission Committee.
Note: Candidates will be selected according to transcripts, reference letters and scientific project. Students can apply for this scholarship only after having applied for the international master’s programs.
- Donald Wehrung International Student Scholarship to Canada;
- Ampère Excellence Scholarship to Study in France;
- Sophie Germain Master Scholarship in France;
- ENS International Selection Scholarship for All;
- University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships for Masters & PhD;
- Singapore University of Technology and Design Scholarships;
Those who wish to apply for this scholarship program to study in France must contact the Grenoble Institute of Technology and apply to the program of their choice by the deadline.
To be considered for the Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation Scholarships, you apply for the master of your choice by . To know more about this university scholarship program, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.