Applications are now opened for the Chevening Western Balkans Cyber Security Fellowship. The programme is aimed at mid-career professionals with demonstrable leadership potential in the field of cybersecurity or cyber policy in the Western Balkans. The fellowship is funded by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office. The fellowship is delivered at Cranfield University, at the Defence Academy of the United Kingdom (Shrivenham Campus).
- Host Institution(s): Cranfield University, at the Defence Academy of the United Kingdom (Shrivenham Campus).
- Number of awards: Not specified.
- Duration: ten-week.
- Target group: Open to citizen of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Montenegro or Serbia.
Chevening Western Balkans Cyber Security Fellowship Benefits
The Western Balkans Cyber Security Fellowship programme is a fully funded program that provides successful applicants with the followings:
- Full programme fees.
- Living expenses for the duration of the fellowship.
- Return economy airfare from home country to UK.
Chevening Western Balkans Cyber Security Fellowship Eligibility
To be eligible for the Western Balkans Cyber Security Fellowship programme, you must:
- Be a citizen and currently live in one of the following: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Montenegro or Serbia.
- Return to your country of citizenship at the end of the period of the fellowship
- Have a postgraduate level qualification (or equivalent professional training or experience in a relevant area) at the time of application.
- Have at least seven years’ relevant work experience prior to applying.
- Have significant work experience in cyber security or cyber policy issues, either as a policy formulator, commentator, or academic.
- Have a good working knowledge of English which may be assessed by qualified English language assessor, OR in the application form and at interview.
- Not hold British or dual British citizenship.
- Agree to adhere to all relevant guidelines and expectations of the fellowship.
- University of Lausanne Master’s Scholarship for Foreign Students;
- KAUST Scholarship 2020 for Master and PhD Students;
- Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarships;
- Brazilian Government Scholarship Programme for Developing Countries;
- Government of the Czech Republic Scholarships (Master – PhD);
- Emile-Boutmy Scholarship at Sciences Po for international students.
Please click on the apply button below and follow given instructions to submit your application.
The deadline to submit applications is . To know more about the Chevening Western Balkans Cyber Security Fellowship, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.