Applications for the 2020-2021 UCL Denys Holland Scholarship are currently being accepted. The Scholarship aims to support undergraduate students who without its support, would be unable to secure the funding required to study at the University College London (UCL), in the United Kingdom.
The scholarship is offered for a maximum of 3 years and is available for candidates to study in any Undergraduate degree programmes offered by the university.
- Host institution: University College London (UCL), in the United Kingdom.
- Fields of Study: All undergraduate degree programmes offered by the university.
- Number of Awards: Not specified.
- Duration: up to three years.
- Eligible countries: Open to all Nationalities (UK, EU, and Overseas students).
UCL Denys Holland Scholarship Benefits
Selected candidates for the University College London Scholarship will receive a grant worth £9000 per year for three years, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
UCL Denys Holland Scholarship Eligibility
Applicants for the UCL Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- hold a valid UCL Student Number;
- hold a valid UCAS Personal ID (not UCAS Registration number);
- hold an offer of admission to UCL for full-time Undergraduate study commencing in September 2020, in any department;
- be in financial need;
- be able to demonstrate that they have broad interests and intend to be actively involved in and contribute to the life of the university.
- University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships for Masters & PhD;
- Central South University Scholarship for International Students;
- Australia Awards Scholarships for Development;
- Schwarzman Scholars program at Tsinghua University;
- SUSTech Integrated Master-PhD and PhD Scholarships;
- University of Jinan Scholarship for International Students.
Eligible applicants who would like to apply for this scholarship, must complete the application form and submit it with supporting documentations by email to Student Funding Office [email protected]. Please read the application guidance notes for more details.
Applicants will be required to detail their current outside interests and indicate areas of nonacademic activity which they would hope to pursue while a student.
They will also have to provide information on their financial circumstances and other sources of income being sought to fund their studies – additional information may be requested by the selection panel.
The deadline to submit applications for the 2020-2021 UCL Denys Holland Scholarship is . For more details, please visit the official page.