Applications for the 2023-2024 UCL Denys Holland Scholarship are currently being accepted. The Scholarship aims to support undergraduate students who without financial help, would be unable to study at the University College London (UCL), in the United Kingdom.
The scholarship is offered for a maximum of 3 years and is available for candidates to study in any Undergraduate degree programs offered by the university. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of financial need, subject to applicants demonstrating their intention to play a full part in extracurricular activities at UCL and the Students Union.
- Host institution: University College London (UCL), in the United Kingdom.
- Fields of Study: All undergraduate degree programs offered by the university.
- Number of Awards: Not specified.
- Duration: up to three years.
- Eligible countries: Open to all Nationalities (UK, EU, and Overseas students).
UCL Denys Holland Scholarship Benefits
Selected candidates for this university scholarship program will receive a grant worth £9,000 per year for three years, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
UCL Denys Holland Scholarship Eligibility
Applicants for the UCL Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- hold an offer of admission to UCL for full-time Undergraduate study commencing in September 2023, in any department;
- hold a valid UCL Student Number;
- be in financial need;
- be able to demonstrate that they have broad interests and intend to be actively involved in and contribute to the life of the university.
- Heinrich Böll Foundation scholarships in Germany;
- CSA Group Graduate Scholarship To Study in Canada;
- Schwarzman Scholars program at Tsinghua University.
Eligible applicants who would like to apply for this Europe scholarship program must complete the application form and submit it with supporting documentations by email to Student Funding Office [email protected].
Applicants will be required to detail their current outside interests and indicate areas of nonacademic activity which they would hope to pursue while a student. They will also have to provide information on their financial circumstances and other sources of income being sought to fund their studies – additional information may be requested by the selection panel.
The deadline to submit applications for the 2023-2024 UCL Denys Holland Scholarship is . For more details, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.