Applications for the CSC Scholarship at Zhejiang Normal University are now opened. The Chinese Government Scholarship – Chinese University Program is fully funded and aims to attract international students to undertake studies at the Zhejiang Normal University, China.
This scholarship program is available for students from all over the world who wish to study a Master degree or PhD degree program at Zhejiang Normal University. The Chinese Government Scholarship Chinese University Program is established by the Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to attract outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Founded in 1956, Zhejiang Normal University (ZJNU, 浙江师范大学 – Zhèjiāng shīfàn dàxué) is a public research university in Zhejiang, China. The university is organized into 18 colleges and offers undergraduate master and PhD programs. ZJNU has over 25,480 undergraduates, 4,300 postgraduates, and 15,000 adult students in adult education programs. ZJNU is one of the top 100 universities in China and a key provincial university that is among the Designated Chinese Universities that can host Chinese Government Scholarship holders.
- Host Institution: Zhejiang Normal University in China.
- Eligible Program: Available Master and PhD programs at Zhejiang Normal University.
- Number of Awards: Not specified.
- Duration: Up to 3 years for Master’s degree program and up to 4 years for PhD degree program.
- Target group: Open for all nationalities (except Chinese citizens).
CSC Scholarship at Zhejiang Normal University Benefits
Selected candidates for the CSC Chinese University Program to study in Asia will be provided with the following benefits:
- Exemption from registration fee, tuition and accommodation fees;
- Monthly Living allowance:
- Master’s degree students: 3000 RMB/month;
- PhD degree students: 3500 RMB/month.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance for International Students in China.
Available Programs at Zhejiang Normal University
Below is the list of available master’s and PhD programs at Zhejiang Normal University. Programs with this * symbol in front are taught in Chinese.
Mater’s Degree Programs
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Resources and Environment
- Electronic and Information (Software Engineering)
- Social Work
- Physics *
- Mathematics *
- Environmental Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering *
- Mechanical Engineering
- Ecology *
- Biology *
- Chemistry *
- Comparative Education.
PhD Degree Programs
- Fundamental Mathematics *
- Applied Mathematics *
- Operational Research and Cybernetics *
- Operational Research and Cybernetics
- Physics *
- Physics *
- Chemistry *
- Comparative Education
CSC Scholarship at Zhejiang Normal University Eligibility
To apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship at Zhejiang Normal University, Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have a foreign citizenship, and in good health.
- Applicants who apply for a Master degree should be under 35 years old and have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants who apply for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old and have a Master degree.
- Students who do not meet the Chinese language entry requirement must study 1 year Chinese language and after passing the relevant HSK test, the student can start the program.
- Graduating students from Chinese universities in 2020 are not acceptable.
- Chinese Government Scholarship at Tsinghua University;
- Chinese Government Scholarship at Wuhan University;
- Chinese Government Scholarship at Nanjing University;
- Chinese Government Scholarship at BIT for International Students;
- SCUT Chinese Government Scholarships.
How to Apply for the CSC Scholarship at Zhejiang Normal University
Eligible candidates who would like to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship at Zhejiang Normal University must follow steps below:
Step 1: CSC online registration
Register and submit your online application at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/ and choose program (Type B. The agent No. of Zhejiang Normal University is 10345 (more info here). Please download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” after you complete the form. For more details, please read the CSC Scholarship application procedure.
Step 2: Zhejiang Normal University online registration
Register and submit your online application at Zhejiang Normal University Online Application System for International. Please upload required documents in the system.
Step 3: Application Submission
Applicants do not need to send hard copies of application documents to the university.
Applicants should provide the following documents truly, correctly, and completely.
- Highest diploma (original or notarized photocopy)
- Academic transcripts (original or notarized photocopy):
- A study or research plan. All applicants are required to submit a study or research plan. It must be in Chinese or in English and no less than 1000 words.
- Recommendation letters: Applicants for postgraduate studies must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors of related majors.
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Please select the appropriate time to take a medical examination as it is valid for only 6 months.
- Applicants for Chinese taught programs should pass and have a valid HSK (the Chinese Proficiency Test) Level 4 or higher Certificate.
- Applicants for English-taught programs must submit proof of English Language proficiency (applicants from non-English speaking countries should have a valid TOEFL score of 80 or higher or have an IELTS score of 5.5 or higher.
Note: There is no application fee for the application of Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program in Zhejiang Normal University. All documents must be in Chinese or English. Therefore, all documents in other languages must be attached with their notarized translation in Chinese or English. For any inquiry please send your request to [email protected].
The deadline to submit applications for this Chinese scholarship program is . For more details on the CSC Scholarship at Zhejiang Normal University, please read the CSC Scholarship Application Tips and Tricks and visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.