Applicants are welcome to apply for the OECD Internship Program. The program is designed to bring highly qualified and motivated students with diverse backgrounds into the Organization to work on projects linked to the Strategic Orientations of the Secretary-General and to support the corporate functions of the Organization.
Its main goal is to give successful candidates the opportunity to improve their analytical and technical skills in an international environment. Internships start dates will be set based on your dates of availability and the OECD hiring teams’ schedules. Do not forget to specify the date and duration of your availability in the application form.
- Host Institution: Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) in France.
- Number of positions: About 500 interns/year.
- Duration: The duration of the internship is for a period between one and six months (renewable for another six months up to a total of twelve months), on a full-time basis (40 hours/week).
- Place: The majority of internships are based in Paris, France.
- Target group: Open to all nationalities.
OECD Internship Program Benefits
Selected candidates for the OECD Internship Program will not receive a salary. However, the OECD grants a contribution to living expenses of around 700 euros per month. If selected for an internship, OECD staff will assist you to obtain a Visa.
Successful candidates will carry out research and provide support to Policy Analysts in one of the following areas (please note that the list is non-exhaustive):
Artificial Intelligence, Bribery and corruption, Climate, Competition, Corporate Governance, Development, Digitization, Economy, Education and Skills, Employment, Energy;
Environment, Finance, Gender and Diversity, Health, Inclusive Growth, Industry, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Insurance and Pensions, International Migration, Investment;
Public Governance, Regional Development, Regulatory Reform, Science and Technology, Statistics, Tax, Tourism, Trade and Agriculture, Transport.
Successful applicants for internship in the corporate functions will be involved in one of the following areas:
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
- Event Management
- Finance, Budget and Accounting
- Information Technology
- Legal services
- Office Administration
- Human Resources
OECD Internship Program Eligibility
To apply for the OECD Internship Program, applicants must be students who:
- Are enrolled in a full-time degree program for the duration of the internship in a field or discipline related to the work of the OECD;
- Are available for a minimum internship duration of one month;
- Have an excellent command of one of the two official languages of the OECD (English and French) and working knowledge of, or willingness to learn the other. Knowledge of other languages used at the OECD would be an advantage;
- Possess solid quantitative and IT skills;
- Demonstrate excellent drafting and communication skills;
- Are capable of working in a multicultural and international team environment.
- World Bank Group Africa Fellowship Program;
- UNICEF Internship Program For All Nationalities;
- Internship Program At FAO (The Food And Agriculture Organization);
- United Nations Volunteers Program For All Nationalities;
- World Youth Alliance Regional and Headquarter Internship Program;
- DSM Brighter Living Scholarship for One Young World Summit.
Interested candidates must use the apply button below and follow instructions to apply. If your application is not successful, you are welcome to apply again for the next vacancy publication, which appear on the dates below:
- March 1, 2021
- September 1, 2021
- 1 March 2022
- 1 September 2022