Applications are being received for the labex IRMIA Masters Scholarships from the University of Strasbourg in France. For the 2021-2022 academic year, the labex IRMIA (Institut de Recherche en Mathématiques, ses Interactions et Applications) offers Masters 2 scholarships for French or foreign students. Selected students will have to follow their studies in M2 in one of the Masters of the UFR of computer and mathematics at the University of Strasbourg.
Selection of candidates for this scholarship to study in Europe will be done on the basis of academic excellence. The net amount of these scholarships is 10,000 euros per year, paid in several installments from mid-October. Labex scholarships do not exempt registration fees. Students cannot combine the IRMIA scholarship with other scholarships or salaries (in particular from the Ecole Polytechnique or the ENS).
The IRMIA LABEX is one of the 11 Labex of the University of Strasbourg, winner of the Excellence Initiative in 2012 and of the 12 mathematics labs in France. Its object is to create, in this University, a center of excellence in mathematics and their interactions. More than 150 researchers, doctoral students, engineers are involved in this project. You may also check the list of Top Scholarships to Study in France for foreign students.
- Host institution: University of Strasbourg in France.
- Fields of Study: Please see the list below.
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified.
- Duration: Not specified.
- Target group: Open to all nationalities.
Labex IRMIA Masters Scholarships Benefits
This scholarship program to study in France, awards a net amount of 10,000 euros per year, paid in several installments from mid-October. Labex scholarships do not exempt from registration fees.
Available Programs for the labex IRMIA Scholarship
The labex IRMIA Master scholarship is opened for studies in the programs listed below:
- Spécialité Calcul Scientifique et Mathématiques de l’Information
- Spécialité Mathématiques Fondamentales, parcours Recherche
- Spécialité Mathématiques Fondamentales, parcours Magistère de Mathématiques
- Spécialité Statistique, parcours Biostatistique et Statistiques Industrielles.
Eligibility for Labex IRMIA Masters Scholarships
The selection of candidates for this scholarship program to study in France will be based on academic achievement, attested by transcripts and scientific advice.
Candidates must register on the site e-candidate platform, or on the site Campus France for the countries concerned by this procedure. Applications without an e-candidate or Campus France registration number will not be examined.
- Labex IRMIA Masters scholarships to study in France;
- OWSD PhD Fellowships for Women Scientists;
- University of Waikato Doctoral Scholarship for All;
- Friedrich Naumann Foundation Scholarships for Master and PhD;
- Elizabeth Greenshields Scholarship at Laval University;
How to apply for the Labex IRMIA Masters Scholarships
- a curriculum vitae. The CV must mention the e-candidate or Campus France registration number;
- the last diploma obtained and the transcripts of the last two years;
- a cover letter describing the candidate’s professional project and his insertion at the University of Strasbourg;
- the precise title of the Master in which the candidate wishes to register (applications for two Master programs is possible);
- the email address of one or more professors from the applicant’s home institution wishing to recommend the candidate;
- Optional: the email address of a professor at the University of Strasbourg likely to recommend the candidate, for example with whom an M2 thesis could be undertaken.
Results will be announced at the end of May 2021 to selected candidates for this scholarship. Registrations in courses will be confirmed separately by the school service. Registrations made after the March 30 deadline, or considered non-admissible for the Labex scholarship, will be examined for simple registration in the requested field.
The application deadline is . For more details on the Labex IRMIA Masters Scholarships to Study in France, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.