Applications for the Friedrich Naumann Foundation Scholarships for Master and PhD are currently being accepted. The Scholarship aims to support German students, UE and non UE students willing to study a Master’s degree or PhD degree in any field. The scholarship is only available for studies at German universities in Germany.
The Foundation for Freedom advocates the principles of freedom, responsibility, and a market economy, the rule of law, tolerance, and human rights. The foundation’s role is to offer political education as a contribution to uphold a free and democratic society.
The foundation presently support over 850 university students and doctoral candidates from Germany and abroad.
- Host institution: Universities in Germany.
- Fields of Study: Any field of study.
- Number of Awards: Not specified.
- Duration: Up to three years.
- Eligible countries: Open to all Nationalities.
Friedrich Naumann Foundation Scholarships Benefits
Selected candidates for the Friedrich Scholarship will provide the following benefits:
- the scholarship for student funding is a maximum of 850 euros;
- scholarship for the doctorate is up to 1200 euros;
- health insurance allowance.
Friedrich Naumann Foundation Scholarships Eligibility
Candidates willing to apply for the Friedrich Scholarships should be:
- Good to very good performance in speciality areas as well as multidisciplinary interests;
- Able to show dedication, motivation, decisiveness, readiness to take on responsibility, and getting involved in promoting a free society;
- Involvement in a student council, university committee, liberal political party, youth organization, ecclesiastic or social institution, human rights organization, cultural activities, environment protection, sports, within your family, or in a neighbourhood help group;
- Have a B2-level German language skills;
- Germans and foreign students (EU) can apply for a scholarship for their first semester;
- Foreign students (none EU) can apply for a scholarship for their Master as well as PhD.
- University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship;
- Special Scholarship Program at Kochi University of Technology;
- Université de Montréal International Student Scholarship;
- Learn Africa Scholarship Program for African women;
- DRD Scholarships for Sub-Saharan Africans with SA-GER CDR;
- Elizabeth Greenshields Scholarship at Laval University;
- Japan-WCO Human Resource Development Scholarship.
Interested applicants who would like to apply for this Friedrich Naumann Foundation Scholarship must click on the apply button below and follow instructions to submit applications.
The application has to be submitted in German.
The deadline to submit applications is . For more details on the Friedrich Naumann Foundation Scholarships for Master and PhD, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.