Applications for the Friedrich Naumann Foundation Scholarships for Master and PhD are currently being accepted. The Scholarship aims to support German students, UE and non UE students willing to study a Master’s degree or PhD degree in any field. The scholarship is only available for studies at German universities in Germany.
This Foundation for Freedom advocates the principles of freedom, responsibility, and a market economy, the rule of law, tolerance, and human rights. The foundation’s role is to offer political education as a contribution to uphold a free and democratic society.
The foundation presently support over 850 university students and doctoral candidates from Germany and abroad to study in their desired fields of interest at German universities.
- Host institution: Universities in Germany.
- Fields of Study: Any field of study.
- Number of Awards: Not specified.
- Duration: Up to three years.
- Eligible countries: Open to all Nationalities.
Friedrich Naumann Foundation Scholarships Benefits
Selected candidates for the Friedrich Scholarship to study in Germany will be provided with the following benefits:
- the scholarship for student funding is a maximum of 850 euros;
- scholarship for the doctorate is up to 1200 euros;
- health insurance allowance.
Friedrich Naumann Foundation Scholarships Eligibility
Candidates willing to apply for the Friedrich Scholarships should be:
- Good to very good performance in their specialty areas as well as multidisciplinary interests;
- Able to show dedication, motivation, decisiveness, readiness to take on responsibility, and getting involved in promoting a free society;
- Involvement in a student council, university committee, liberal political party, youth organization, ecclesiastic or social institution, human rights organization, cultural activities, environment protection, sports, within your family, or in a neighborhood help group;
- Have a B2-level German language skills;
- Germans and foreign students (EU) can apply for a scholarship for their first semester;
- Foreign students (none EU) can apply for a scholarship for their Master as well as PhD.
- ENS International Selection Scholarship for All;
- Skoltech Scholarship in Russia For Local and International Students;
- Holland Scholarship for Non-EEA International Students;
- Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarship To Study in Canada;
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University Scholarships;
- Ashinaga Africa Initiative to Support Orphaned Students;
- Chinese Government Scholarship at HIT.
Interested applicants who would like to apply for this Friedrich Naumann Foundation Scholarship must click on the apply button below and follow instructions to submit applications.
The application has to be submitted in German.
There are two selections per year. The deadline to submit applications for the first cycle is and for the second cycle. For more details on the Friedrich Naumann Foundation Scholarships for Master and PhD, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.