Application for the University of Adelaide Australian Government Scholarship 2021-2022 is now opened. The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship provides funding to support International Students to undertake a Research Master’s degrees or a Research PhD degrees at the University of Adelaide.
International RTP are awarded to candidates in higher degrees by research (HDRs) programs and a priority is given to those undertaking research in areas of University research strength. This is a good opportunity to study in Australia.
- Host Institution: the University of Adelaide, Australia.
- Eligible Program: Research Master’s degrees or a Research Doctorate degrees (higher degrees by research – HDRs) at the University of Adelaide.
- Number of Awards: Not specified.
- Duration: up to 2 years (for Master’s students) and up to 4 years (for PhD students).
- Eligible countries: Open to all nationalities.
University of Adelaide Australian Government Scholarship Benefits
Selected applicants for the Australian Government Research Training Program will have the following benefits:
- Full tuition fees waived at the University of Adelaide for the standard duration of the academic program.
- A living allowance of AUD 28,597 (2021 rate, indexed annually) per annum. It is likely to be tax-exempt and subject to Taxation Office approval.
- Financial support for an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) World care policy, plus relocation and publication expenses.
University of Adelaide Australian Government Scholarship Eligibility
To qualify for the Australian Government Research Training Program, Applicants:
- must be international students who are acceptable to commence Master’s or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Adelaide.
- with a qualification in progress, will not be eligible for consideration until the qualification has been satisfactorily completed.
- are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Adelaide’s English language proficiency requirements for direct entry by the application deadline.
- are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honors degree.
- International applicants are not eligible if they have already commenced the degree for which they are seeking an award.
- The offer of a scholarship is contingent upon a student not being offered another award by the Commonwealth of Australia, the University of Adelaide, or an overseas sponsor. The University reserves the right to withdraw an offer of a scholarship at any time prior to enrollment if it is advised that an awardee has been offered a scholarship equal to or in excess of the financial value of the award offered by the University.
- Students who are not successful in their scholarship application are eligible to apply again, once, within 18 months of being advised that their scholarship application is unsuccessful.
- Students who have been considered in two scholarship rounds within an 18-month period cannot be considered in any future scholarship round at the University of Adelaide.
You may also be eligible for the:
- TWAS-CSIR Postgraduate Fellowship Program;
- Denmark Katoni scholarship Program;
- Japan and World Bank Scholarship for Developing Countries;
- International Academic Scholarship in Switzerland.
Interested applicants who would like to apply for the RTP Scholarships must click on the apply button below and follow instructions to submit their applications.
Note: Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their scholarship application by the end of October 2021. Recipients must commence their research program in semester 1, 2022. Applicants are expected to commence studies as soon as possible in the approved semester.
Applications for the 2022 Major International Scholarship Round close on . For more detail on the University of Adelaide Australian Government Scholarship, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.