Applications for the International Academic Scholarship in Switzerland is now open. The International Academic Scholarship will be granted to foreign students enrolled in a Master’s degree programme at the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts as of the 2020 autumn semester, on the basis of their academic performance.
The Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts is the largest educational institution in Central Switzerland. The university is composed of the School of Engineering and Architecture, Business, Information Technology, Social Work, Art and Design and Music.
- Host institution: Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts, Switzerland.
- Fields of Study: The scholarship is open for any master’s degree course at the university.
- Number of Awards: Not specified.
- Duration : Master’s degree program duration.
- Eligible countries: Open to all nationalities.
International Academic Scholarship in Switzerland Benefits
The International Academic Scholarship covers study fees and accommodation costs (university student accommodation) for the duration of a Master’s degree course.
International Academic Scholarship in Switzerland Eligibility
To apply for the Scholarship, applicants must meet following criteria:
- hold a recognized bachelor’s degree.
- have been admitted to a master’s programme by one of the Schools of the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts and recommended as a candidate for the scholarship.
- have performed at a good level in their prior studies.
- lack the financial means to study at the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts.
You may also be eligible for the:
- Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI).
- Full and Partial USTB Chancellor Scholarships.
- International Excellence Scholarship At London Brunel University.
- Estonian Government Scholarship For Short Courses;
- Government Of Flanders Master Mind Scholarships;
Eligible applicant who would like to apply for the scholarship are required to apply for admission to a master’s degree programme at the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts.
Along with the admission application, candidates must click on the apply button below and submit the online form. The candidates are also required to submit following documents:
- motivation letter (1-2 pages);
- letter of recommendation;
- financial self-declaration;
- two-minute video. The video must contain answers to the following questions:
- What makes you want to study at our university?
- Do you have a vision and innovative career perspectives and what are they?
- What makes you an ideal recipient of an International Academic Scholarship?
Applications deadline is for the 2020 Autumn Semester. For more details on the International Academic Scholarship in Switzerland, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.