Application are now opened for the 2020-2021 TOPoliTO Scholarships at the Polytechnic University of Turin. The programme has been created by the university to support top students at the Politecnico di Torino and there by strengthening the University’s ability to attract talented international students to undergraduate and graduate degree courses offered by Politecnico di Torino in Italy.
Scholarships are awarded to international students who meet the application requirements and who will enroll for the first time in the 2020/21 accademic year as full-time student in a Master of Science program (2nd level cycle – Laurea Magistrale) of Politecnico di Torino.
- Host Institution: The Polytechnic University of Turin.
- Eligible programs: Master of Science programs at the university.
- Number of awards: 10 scholarships (6 scholarships to students enrolled in engineering field programs and 4 scholarships to students enrolled in Architecture field programs).
- Duration: 2 years.
- Target group: Open to all.
Benefits TOPoliTO Scholarships
Selected candidates for this scholarship to study in Italy will receive a Gross Amount of 8.000 € per year for the 2 years of the program. The amount gross of all charges for the beneficiary account is 7.373,27 € per year.
Eligibility TOPoliTO Scholarships
The TOPoliTO Scholarships application is open to international students who, in spite of the citizenship, meet the following requirements:
- have a Bachelor Degree or an equivalent academic qualification obtained in a University outside Italy. Students with “equivalent academic qualification” are those enrolled in a foreign university in 5 or 6-year degree programs who have not graduated yet but meet the minimum requirement of 15 years of global schooling (minimum 3 years at University level) and have acquired at least 180 ECTS credits or equivalent;
- hold a valid GRE®General Test7: passed by the candidate before the TOPoliTO scholarship application deadline and obtained after July 2013 with a minimum score in all the three sections as follows:
- Verbal Reasoning: 156/170;
- Quantitative Reasoning: 157/170;
- Analytical Writing: 3,5/6 . In case the GRE test has been taken more than once, the highest score for each section will be considered;
- fulfill the access requirements for admission to Master Degree Program of Politecnico di Torino and have been admitted to a Master Degree Programs for the academic year 2020/21.
- Elizabeth Greenshields Scholarship at Laval University;
- Université de Montréal International Student Scholarship;
- Special Scholarship Program at Kochi University of Technology;
- KAUST Scholarship 2020 for Master and PhD Students;
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS);
- Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships (Master, PhD, Research).
Please submit your application by using the apply button and following instructions.
Candidates must have applied and get admission to a master degree programme in order to apply for this scholarship.
The deadline to apply is . For more detail on the TOPoliTO Scholarships, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.