Applications are currently being received for admission to undergraduate degree programs at the Concordia University of Edmonton. If Canada is your dream destination, you’re welcome to apply for admission at the University. Admitted international students are offered the Concordia University of Edmonton Entrance Scholarship, depending on their academic achievements. The main selection criterion is the academic performance. Scholarships are available for international students admitted to an Undergraduate degree program.
Founded in 1921, the Concordia University of Edmonton, is a private university in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The university offers, Arts, Science and Management undergraduate degree programs, as well as graduate degree programs in Education, Information Technology, Information Security, and Psychology. Concordia is primarily funded by tuition and private donations, but also receives limited funding from the Government of Alberta.
- Host institution: Concordia University of Edmonton, Canada.
- Fields of study: Available undergraduate programs at the university (Please check list below).
- Number of grants: Not specified.
- Duration: varies.
- Eligible countries: Open to international students.
Concordia University of Edmonton Entrance Scholarship Benefits
Entrance scholarships are awarded to deserving students at the time of admission or during their studies. The University Entrance Scholarship program provides guaranteed renewable scholarships to high school students who present a minimum award average of 75%. Scholarships vary in value according to the applicant’s award average:
- 95% or higher : $20,000 ($5,000 per year)
- 90% – 94.9% : $15,000 ($3,750 per year)
- 85% – 89.9% : $8,000 ($2,000 per year)
- 80% – 84.9% : $6,000 ($1,500 per year)
- 75% – 79.9% : $4,000 ($1,000 per year).
Available Programs at the Concordia University of Edmonton
Below is the list of available undergraduate programs at the Concordia University of Edmonton.
- Canadian Studies
- Conflict Management
- Data Management
- Early Childhood Education
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Science
- Forensic Studies
- Human Resource Management
- Information Security
- Information Technology and Computing Science Minor
- Physical Education and Sport Studies
- Political Economy
- Political Science
- Psychological Assessment
- Public Health
- Public Health for Vulnerable Populations
- Religious Studies
- Science & Management
Concordia University of Edmonton Entrance Scholarship Eligibility
To become eligible for University Entrance Scholarships, applicants must be:
- entering their first-year of post-secondary study directly from high school. Concordia will also consider applicants who have:
- taken time off between high school and post-secondary studies
- completed university-level credits while in high school.
- attended a non-accredited program at a post-secondary institution and earned 9 or less transfer credits.
- enrolled in a degree program in Arts, Management or Science.
- registered in a minimum of 80% of a full-course load (12 credits) in each semester. Recipients whose registration drops below the required 80% minimum will immediately forfeit their scholarship.
Applicants who enrolled in a post-secondary institution after the completion of high school are not eligible.
- uLethbridge School of Graduate Studies Scholarship;
- University of Manitoba Graduate Scholarship;
- Laurentian University in Canada Scholarships for International Students;
- University of Windsor Entrance Scholarships To Study in Canada.
Why study at Concordia University of Edmonton?
Please watch the video below to see if Concordia University of Edmonton is a good host for your university studies.
Interested candidates in these scholarship programs to study in North America should contact the university and apply for admission at the university and get admitted to their chosen program. Upon admission, they will be considered for scholarships qualified for.
There is no separate application required. Concordia identifies eligible students through the admission process, choosing from those who submit their admission Application Forms and final (interim) high school transcripts before the appropriate deadline. Eligible scholarship recipients are sent a preliminary scholarship offer notification letter.
To be considered for a scholarship, you must apply for admission by April 1st for the September intake, or August 1st for the January intake. To know more about the Concordia University of Edmonton Entrance Scholarship to Study in Canada, please visit the university website. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.