Educations Media Group (EMG) believes that students who study abroad become the next generation of globally-minded leaders. therefore, they are offering a “Study a Master’s in Europe Scholarship” to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure.
The scholarship will be awarded for the fall/autumn semester of 2020 and is open to students from any country who will be studying a master’s degree abroad at a European university or school.
- Host Institutions: Any university or school in the follwing countries: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City.
- Number of Awards: Not specified.
- Target groupe: Open to students from any country.
The Study a Master’s in Europe Scholarship offers a scholarship of up to €5000 to help cover tuition fees.
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- Have applied (or will apply) to one or more universities within Europe
- Have applied (or will apply) for a master’s level degree starting in the Fall/Autumn semester in 2020
- Be studying the degree program in Europe specifically (not online)
- Meet the entry requirements for the university, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree
- Meet language requirements for the program
- Hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable)
- Be studying abroad in a country that is not their birth or current country
The application consists of:
- Filling out short form (Click on the Apply button below)
- Submitting a short essay (500-700 words) on the question “Why did you choose your study abroad country, and how will it help you grow as a globally-minded leader?”
If selected as a finalist, you must provide:
- Proof of acceptance into the university in the form of a copy of your acceptance letter
- Proof of undergraduate qualification in the form of a copy of your transcript
- Proof of identity in the form of a copy of your passport
Applications must be submitted in English. Copies of documents must be color scans. For more detail, please visit the official page.