Application are now opened for the Study a Master’s in Europe Scholarship. Educations Media Group (EMG) believes that students who study abroad become the next generation of globally-minded leaders. Therefore, they are offering a “Study a Master’s in Europe Scholarship” to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure.
The scholarship will be awarded for the Spring 2021 semester and is open to students from any country who will be studying a master’s degree abroad at a European university or graduate school.
- Host Institutions: Any university or school in the following countries: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City.
- Number of awards: 1.
- Duration : One time.
- Eligible countries: Open to all Nationalities.
Study a Master’s in Europe Scholarship Benefits
The Study a Master’s Degree in Europe offers a scholarship of €5000 to help cover tuition fees for Spring 2021 semester and is open to students from any country who will be studying a Master’s degree abroad at a European university or graduate school.
Study a Master’s in Europe Scholarship Eligibility
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- Have applied (or will apply) to one or more universities within Europe
- Have applied (or will apply) for a master’s-level degree starting between Fall/Autumn 2020 and Spring 2021.
- Be studying the degree program either within Europe or online via distance learning from a European institute
- Meet the entry requirements for the university, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree
- Meet language requirements for the program
- Hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable)
- Be studying abroad in a country that you are not a citizen of or currently reside in (unless currently studying abroad).
You may also be eligible for the:
- Thailand Government Scholarship for International Students;
- KAIST International Student Scholarship;
- DAAD African Paediatric Fellowship Programme;
- Koç University in Turkey Scholarships for Master and PhD;
- In-Country/In-Region DAAD Scholarship in SLGA;
- Zhejiang Normal University MPA Scholarship.
Eligible applicants must follow steps below to submit their application:
- Filling out short form (Click on the Apply button below)
- Submitting a short essay (500-700 words) on the question “Why did you choose your study abroad country, and how will it help you grow as a globally-minded leader?”
If selected as a finalist, you must provide:
- Proof of acceptance into the university in the form of a copy of your acceptance letter
- Proof of undergraduate qualification in the form of a copy of your transcript
- Proof of identity in the form of a copy of your passport
Please note, applications must be submitted in English. Applications in other languages will not be considered. Copies of documents must be colour scans.
The deadline to submit applications is . For more details on the Study a Master’s in Europe Scholarship, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.