Various funding opportunities are available for both Canadian and international students at the Concordia University in Canada. The Concordia University Entrance Scholarships are available for prospective students from around the world willing to enroll in an undergraduate, graduate, and PhD degree programmes at the university.
Awards are often topped up by teaching and research assistantships, making the overall funding package financially sufficient to allow students to focus on their studies & research activities in order to finish their degree in a timely manner.
Located in Montreal Quebec, Canada, Concordia University is a public research university that offers over 300 undergraduate and 100 graduate programs and courses. The university has four faculties, a school of graduate studies and numerous colleges, centres and institutes, and more than 45,000 enrolled students in 2019. Furthermore, it has more than 215,000 alumni worldwide.
- Host institution: Concordia University, Quebec – Canada.
- Fields of study: Available programmes at the university.
- Number of grants: Not specified.
- Duration: up to 4 years (varies per award programme).
- Eligible countries: Open to all nationalities (Foreign students, Canadian citizens and Permanent residents).
Concordia University Entrance Scholarships Benefits
Scholarships are awarded to deserving students at the time of admission. Concordia University offers various scholarships as shown below:
- Top Concordia Undergraduate Graduate Entrance Scholarships, valued at $10,000;
- Concordia University Doctoral Graduate Fellowships, valued at $14,000 per year for four years;
- Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence, award value is paying tuition fees at the Quebec rate and valued at approximately $39,280;
- Concordia Merit Scholarship, valued at $10,000.
These awards are usually combined with teaching and research assistantships, making the overall funding package financially sufficient to allow students to finish their degree in a timely manner.
Concordia University Entrance Scholarships Eligibility
To benefit from these entrance scholarships, candidates must satisfy.
- minimum admission requirements;
- program-specific requirements;
- language requirements;
- have applied for admission to an undergraduate, graduate and PhD degree programme in any field at Concordia University.
- University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship;
- Pierre Borgeat Fund Scholarship to Study at Laval University;
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS);
- Canadian Government Banting Fellowships;
- Learn Africa Scholarship Program for African women;
- KAUST Scholarship 2020 for Master and PhD Students;
- Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships (Master, PhD, Research).
Interested candidates in this scholarship to study in Canada must click on the “Apply” button below and follow given instructions to submit their applications.
Note: Please note that entrance scholarships are awarded at the time of admission. Therefore, to be considered for these scholarships, candidates need to get admission for their desired programmes.
Applications are considered throughout the year but a priority is given to applications received by official deadlines. The deadline to apply for the winter intake is for candidates outside Canada (International) and for candidates inside Canada. For more details on the Concordia University Entrance Scholarships, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.