If you ever dream to study in Canada, here is an opportunity to apply for admission to graduate program at the University of Lethbridge. All students (International students, Canadian citizens and Permanent residents) entering full-time MA, M.Sc. or PhD thesis-based graduate programs will be eligible to apply for the uLethbridge School of Graduate Studies Scholarship.
Both domestic and overseas students newly admitted to their program in the calendar year in January, May and September, who meet the scholarship requirements are eligible to apply. The scholarship aims to attract best minds from all over the world to study a Master’s or PhD degree program in a wide range of fields available at the University of Lethbridge in Canada.
Located in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada, the University of Lethbridge (uLethbridge, uLeth and U of L) is one of Canada’s top-ranked universities and leading research institutions. Founded in 1967, the University of Lethbridge has around 9,000 undergraduate students and 600 postgraduate students. uLethbridge offers a wide range of programs through the faculties of arts and science, management, education, health sciences and fine arts.
- Host institution: University of Lethbridge (uLethbridge, uLeth and U of L), Canada.
- Fields of study: Available graduate programmes at the university (Doctor of Philosophy, Doctor of Philosophy in Education, Master of Arts, Master of Counselling, Master of Education, Master of Fine Arts, Master of Music, Master of Nursing, Master of Science, Master of Science in Management).
- Number of grants: Not specified.
- Duration: Not specified.
- Eligible countries: Open to all nationalities (International students, Canadian citizens and Permanent residents).
uLethbridge School of Graduate Studies Scholarship Benefits
This scholarship to study in Alberta (Canada) will be awarded to deserving students who applied for it after their admission to a graduate program. Winners of this scholarship to study at the University of Lethbridge will receive an award of $15,000.
uLethbridge School of Graduate Studies Scholarship Eligibility
To be considered for this scholarship, candidates must have the following profile.
- Academic achievement: minimum admission average of 3.3 GPA for Masters and 3.5 GPA for PhD
- Research record (CV)
- Potential for contribution in respective field of study.
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship at Carleton University in Canada;
- University of Windsor Entrance Scholarships To Study in Canada;
- Dalhousie University Scholarships;
- Usask Graduate Students Scholarships To Study in Canada;
- Mastercard Foundation Scholarships at McGill University in Canada;
- Canadian Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarships to Canada;
- University of Toronto International Students Scholarship.
Interested candidates in this scholarship programs to study in Canada must apply for admission at the university and get admitted to their chosen program. After admission, you can log in to your account and apply for the scholarship.
The deadline to submit application for this fellowship program is . To know more about the uLethbridge School of Graduate Studies Scholarship, please visit the official page. Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.