Application for the Zhengzhou University President Scholarship is now open. The scholarship has been established by the Zhengzhou University to enhance international exchange & cooperation and encourage more excellent international students to study at the university.
The Zhengzhou University President Scholarship aims to sponsor international postgraduate students to pursue their doctorates at Zhengzhou University. It’s awarded for a duration of 4 years, on a full-time doctoral degree program. International students wishing to study in China are welcome to apply for this scholarship.
- Host institution: Zhengzhou University in China.
- Fields of Study: Available programs at the university.
- Number of Awards: Not specified.
- Duration : 4 years.
- Eligible countries: Open to all nationalities.
Zhengzhou University President Scholarship Benefits
The winners of the scholarship will have the following benefits:
- Duration: 3-4 Years;
- Full tuition
- Accommodation: CNY 1000/month
- Stipend: CNY 3,500/month
Zhengzhou University President Scholarship Eligibility
To apply for the Zhengzhou University Scholarship, candidates must be:
- Non-Chinese citizen, physically healthy, without crime record;
- Abide by the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China as well as regulations of ZZU;
- Good learning attitude and academic performance;
- Requirements for applicant’s degree and age:
- Applicants for doctoral program should have a Master’s degree (for Pakistan applicants, should be 18 years master) or higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged less than 45 years old;
- Requirements for applicant’s language competence:
- Applicants for Chinese taught programs must get HSK Level 5 scored 210 or high in New HSK Examination;
- Applicants for English taught programs must provide credentials of English level, certificate of English study and examination for instance, instead of IELTS (6.5 or higher) or TOEFL score.
You may also be eligible for the:
- University of Jinan Scholarship for International Students;
- Slovak Government Scholarship for International Students;
- International Academic Scholarship in Switzerland;
- Government of Mauritius Africa Scholarship;
- Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI).
How to Apply for the Zhengzhou University President Scholarship
- Visit the website for more information about the program and teaching language at international.zzu.edu.cn.
- Prepare all application documents as required in the list of “application documents”.
- Log in ZZU Online Application System for International Students to submit online applications.
Applicants must fill in Application Form and submit the following supporting documents:
- CV and Passport;
- Original or notarized copies of the highest degree (applicants must additionally submit study certificate or employment certificate issued by the applicants’ schools if the applicants are students or employed);
- Provide original or notarized copies of transcripts;
- Provide a research proposal of 2000 words written in Chinese or English;
- Provide two letters of recommendation from associate professors or professors respectively written in Chinese or English;
- Official test results of Chinese or English language;
- Original or notarized copies of Foreigner Physical Examination Form and blood test reports, filled in Chinese or English;
- Original or notarized copies of certificates of no criminal record;
- Other documents, e.g. list of publications, documentary evidence of academic awards and professional qualifications, and summary of relevant experience.
Note: Documents in neither Chinese nor English must be attached with a notarized Chinese or English translations
Applications deadline is . For more detail on the Zhengzhou University President Scholarship, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.