Applications are currently being received for the 2021-2022 Chulalongkorn University Scholarship for international students. The Chulalongkorn University graduate scholarship is fully funded is opened for students from all countries willing to study a master’s or PhD degree program at the Chulalongkorn University.
This scholarship program to study in Asia is available for all international students to study in all graduate programs that are offered by the university. Candidate are not required to pay any application fee during the application process. This is a unique opportunity for candidates who wish to study and live in Thailand.
Founded in 1917, Chulalongkorn University (CU) is a public research university in Bangkok, Thailand. Member of the Association of Pacific Rim Universities (APRU), the university is supported by the Office of Nation Education Standards and Quality Assessment of Thailand. Chulalongkorn University is the best and oldest institute of higher education in Thailand. In 2017, the university ranked 245th in the world, 45th in Asia, 1st in Thailand. The university is composed of nineteen faculties, a School of Agriculture, three colleges, ten institutes and two other schools. CU Graduates students usually receive their diplomas from the King of Thailand, a tradition that begun with King Prajadhipok (Rama VII).
- Host institution: Chulalongkorn University (CU), in Thailand.
- Field of Study: Available programs at the university.
- Number of awards: Not specified.
- Duration: 2 years for Master’s Degree programs and 3 years for doctoral degree programs.
- Target group: Open for all Nationalities (at the exception to Thai nationals).
Chulalongkorn University Scholarship Benefits
Selected candidates for this scholarship will receive the following benefits:
- An economy class round-trip ticket to and from designated capital cities or principal cities.
- Tuition Fees (tuition fees for faculty/special fees by the program);
- Stipend and accommodation in the amount of 16,000 baht/month;
- Health insurance : Chulalongkorn University has a health service center facility. However, Foreign students must have a comprehensive health insurance policy to cover medical services in case of serious illness requiring hospitalization. If not, all medical expenses incurred will be borne by recipients.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarship Eligibility
To apply for this scholarship to study in the best university of Thailand, candidates must:
- be International Students (not holding Thailand citizenship) from any Country;
- have obtained a minimum grade point average of 2.75 for their undergraduate studies and a minimum 3.25 for their graduate studies;
- have less than 40 years old;
- be in Good Health;
- have a good command of English language. A minimum TOEFL score of 500 or 173 computer based or IELTS score of 5.0;
- Master’s degree applicants must have completed a Bachelors’s degree in a field that is related to the program they are applying for;
- PhD degree applicants must have completed a Masters’s degree in a field that is related to the program they are applying for.
- Koç University in Turkey Scholarships for Master and PhD;
- Ibn Battuta Merit Scholarship To Study Arabic Language;
- Kanthari Leadership Training for Social Change.
- Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships (Master, PhD, Research);
- Schwarzman Scholars program at Tsinghua University;
Interested applicants who would like to apply for this scholarship should send all application documents directly to the faculty/program of their choice before the deadline. Please contact your faculty/program for further details on the application process.
- Complete Application Form with a Photo
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic Transcript
- Certificate of Graduation (if available)
- Photocopy of applicant passport
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Medical Certificate
The application deadline is . For more detail on the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.