Vodacom Group is a leading African communications company providing a wide range of communication services, including mobile voice, messaging, data, financial and converged services to over 103 million customers. From its roots in South Africa, Vodacom Group has grown its mobile network business to include operations in Tanzania, the DRC, Mozambique, Lesotho and Kenya. Through the Vodacom Discover Graduate Program, the company is looking for graduates who have the ambition, drive and ideas to shape their world.
- Departments: Maths and Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, Computer Science, Actuarial Sciences, Commercial/Project Management, Human Resources, General Knowledge, Analytics.
- Number of Awards: Not specified.
- Duration: Not specified.
- Target groupe: Open to citizens of South African, DRC, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique and Tanzania .
The Vodacom Discover Graduate Program will provide you with an accelerated career path. Gaining high business exposure from day one, you’ll experience rotations in different areas of the organisation. The company is committed to developing and inspiring fresh talent so you can expect plenty of support and guidance as you develop your skills in your chosen field. It’s a challenging and rewarding adventure, and as you work alongside some of the industry’s leading experts. You’ll develop the solutions that will shape the company’s customers’ futures and yours.
- Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies.
- Must be under the age of 25 years old.
- South African Citizen by Birth/Naturalization prior to 1994, however citizens of DRC, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique and Tanzania are encouraged to apply for consideration in those markets.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
- A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering and
- Information Systems/Information Technology
- Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria.
- Click on the apply button below and complete the questionnaire by choosing any category from the list and answering all questions correctly.
- Once you have completed the questionnaire successfully, you will only then be prompted to apply accordingly.
- Once you’ve registered and applied, you will receive a confirmation email. The company’s Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way!