The Türkiye Diyanet Foundation Scholarship program is receiving application for the 2021-2022 academic year. The Turkish Diyanet Foundation Scholarship program is fully funded by the Diyanet foundation and is available for foreign nationals willing to study in Turkey.
The scholarship is available for undergraduate programs in Islamic Theology (Basic Islamic Sciences, Philosophy and Religious Studies, Islamic History and Arts). Turkish Diyanet Foundation Bachelor Scholarship program aims to contribute to the Islamic education of the Muslim communities, build cultural bridges between Turkey and related societies, and share experience in the field of Islam and Islamic education.
- Host Institution: Ankara University Faculty of Theology, Marmara University Faculty of Theology, Social Sciences University of Ankara Faculty of Religious Studies, Istanbul University Faculty of Theology, Uludag University Faculty of Theology, Necmettin Erbakan University Faculty of Theology, Erciyes University Faculty of Theology.
- Field of Study: Islamic Theology (Basic Islamic Sciences, Philosophy and Religious Studies, Islamic History and Arts) in Turkey.
- Number of awards: Not Specified.
- Duration: The normal duration of the program.
- Eligible countries: Open to all nationalities.
Turkish Diyanet Foundation Scholarship Benefits
The Türkiye Diyanet Foundation scholarship will offer selected candidates the following Benefits:
- accommodation, clothing and stationary expenses;
- monthly allowance determined by the board at the beginning of every year;
- health insurance;
- Residence Permit Fees;
- Round trip flight ticket at the beginning and the end of the program;
- During winter season, the Foundation provides clothing to students;
- Summer and Winter Camps;
- Library, Indoor and outdoor sports facilities;
- Excursions to Historical sites and a variety of cities;
- Picnic and other social activities;
- Conferences, Symposiums, Panels, Academic research.
Turkish Diyanet Foundation Scholarship Eligibility
In order to apply for the Türkiye Diyanet Foundation Scholarship for International Students, applicants must meet the following criteria.
- Not hold a Turkish citizenship or have lost Turkish citizenship for any reason;
- be born not earlier than 01.01.2000;
- Not to have any mental or physical health problem and obstacle to study in Turkey;
- have graduated from high school (equivalent to grade 12 in Turkey) with at least a good degree (70%);
- Not having stopped studying for more than two years after high school;
- Have not been disciplined or convicted during their education in their country;
- Those who are previously Türkiye Diyanet Foundation student while he/she studying at any educational level can apply if his/her scholarship has not been ended by the Foundation;
- Those who are currently studying in Turkey cannot apply to TDF’s Islamic Studies Scholarship Program.
- Turkish Government Scholarship for International Students;
- GIST Scholarships for Graduate Students to study in South Korea;
- Heinrich Böll Foundation scholarships in Germany;
- Chinese Government Scholarship.
- Doha Institute For Graduate Studies Scholarship;
Interested applicants who would like to apply for the Türkiye Diyanet Foundation Scholarship, must Click on the apply button below and follow instructions to submit their applications.
After preliminary selection, interviews will take place in Turkish foreign missions such as embassies, consulates, coordination centers or pre-determined schools.
The last day to submit your application is . For more detail on the Turkish Diyanet Foundation’s Bachelor Scholarship, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.