Applications are being received for scholarships to attend the 24th International AIDS Conference in Montreal, Canada. The AIDS 2022 scholarship Programme provides financial assistance to eligible applicants around the world to attend AIDS 2022 either in person, in Montreal, Canada, or virtually.
The AIDS 2022 Scholarship Programme is open to anyone working or volunteering in the area of HIV and who is at least 16 years old on 27 July 2022. You will be required to demonstrate that you will transfer the skills and knowledge acquired at the conference to the work you undertake in your own organization and community.
The program supports individuals who contribute to the conference program, as well as applicants who can demonstrate that they will transfer the skills and knowledge acquired at the conference to the work they undertake in their own organizations and communities.
- Event: 24th International AIDS Conference.
- Number of awards: Not specified.
- Date: July 29 – August 2, 2022.
- Venue: Montreal, Canada.
- Target group: Open to citizen of all countries in the world.
International AIDS Conference in Montreal Scholarship Benefits
Applicants can choose whether to attend the conference in person or virtually. The program is fully funded and you can request financial support for registration, travel support, accommodation, daily living allowance and/or virtual accessibility support, depending on the type of attendance applied for (in person or virtual). The type of attendance does not have an impact on the likelihood of obtaining a scholarship.
You can request the following support:
- Registration for the conference (includes access to all sessions at the conference venue, as well as access to the virtual platform)
- Travel support (pre-paid economy class ticket from the nearest international airport)
- Accommodation (single room in a budget hotel or student accommodation)
- Daily living allowance for the duration of the conference
- Applicants applying for in-person attendance of the conference are strongly encouraged to ensure that they comply with the Government of Canada’s entry requirements, as well as COVID-19 travel regulations, when they apply for the scholarship. This includes vaccination mandates and other measures for travelling to Canada. Please click here for up-to-date information on this.
You can request the following support:
- Registration for virtual attendance of the conference (full online access to all conference sessions, including virtual networking sessions)
- Accessibility support for virtual attendance (subject to availability, applicants with connectivity challenges can apply for a SIM card, data package or device to facilitate your access to the online content of the conference).
International AIDS Conference in Montreal Scholarship Eligibility
The Scholarship Programme is open to anyone working or volunteering in the field of HIV and who is at least 16 years old on 27 July 2022. Priority will be given to:
- Abstract presenters, workshop facilitators and organizers of Global Village and Youth Programme activities whose submission has been selected for the conference
- Applicants from lower-income countries
- Applicants who belong to key populations and people living with HIV
- Young people and junior investigators below the age of 35
- Applicants who did not previously receive a scholarship for an International AIDS Conference.
- Global Peace Summit Dubai, 2022;
- Top 25 Scholarships to Study in Asia (Currently Open);
- Special Scholarship Program at Kochi University of Technology;
- Mohamed Bin Zayed University Scholarship in Artificial Intelligence.
How to Apply for the International AIDS Conference in Montreal Scholarship
Interested applicants in this program should click on the apply button below to access the online application platform and follow instructions to submit their applications.
The deadline to submit your application is . For more detail on the 24th International AIDS Conference in Montreal Scholarship, please visit the official website. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.