Rising Stars are action oriented women who lead the change in their communities, schools, businesses, and beyond. Being an inspiring leader is not an easy nor straight path. The Wedu Rising Stars Leadership Development program Invest in your leadership development to help you reach your goals.
Wedu believe that half of all leaders around the world should be women. Therefore, they provide leadership development programmes, opportunities, and funding for education to nurture the lifelong leadership development of women changemakers around the world.
- Host Institutions: Online.
- Area: Leadership Development Programmes and Services.
- Number of Awards: Not specified.
- Duration: Duration: 3-4 months (5-10 per month).
- Target group: Open to Asian women.
Wedu Rising Stars Leadership Development Programme Benefits
As a Rising Stars, you will gain lifelong access to a dynamic, always-evolving Leadership Development programmes and services, ranging from mentorship and education funding to leadership opportunities and a global community of professionals.
Wedu Rising Stars Leadership Development Program Eligibility
Rising Stars (Leadership Development program) represent diverse backgrounds and interests – The programme do not restrict or select based on cultural and socioeconomic factors, nor political, religious, and professional affiliations. You’re invited to apply if:
- You are a woman of Asian nationality
- You are either:
- Applying to attend university at the Bachelor’s level within the next year;
- Planning to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree in the future;
- Currently enrolled in university at any level;
- A young professional focused on professional and career development.
- You demonstrate a deep commitment to working towards social change in your community
- You are searching for opportunities and resources to help you with your leadership development
Interested applicants need to click on the apply button below and follow instructions to apply. For more details, please visit the official page.