Applications are now open for the IMDEA and OROSOUND Scholarships to study in France. This scholarship program is awarded to excellent international Master’s degree students. The scholarship is open for all candidates who are enrolling in one of the Master’s degree programs offered by Le Mans University.
The IMDEA scholarship program is granted for one year by the EMV Foundation (under the aegis of the “Institut de France”) and by the partners of the “Le Mans Université”, in Le Mans, France. Scholarship winners receive the necessary financial support to pursue their studies within the IMDEA program at the Le Mans Université.
Granted by the OROSOUND Company, the OROSOUND Scholarship is provided each year to 2 female applicants (1 in Master 1 and 1 in Master 2) in order to improve the gender balance in IMDEA (most of the applicants being male ones).
Founded in 1977, Le Mans University (Le Mans Université) is a public university, based in Le Mans, France. the university has around 10,000 students and 630 teacher-researchers, as well as three faculties, two IUTs, and an engineering school, ENSIM, and fifteen research laboratories. The disciplines taught concern sciences, technologies, letters, languages, human sciences, law, economics, and management.
- Host institution: Le Mans University in France.
- Fields of study: IMDEA program at the Le Mans Université.
- Number of scholarships: 6.
- Duration: up to 2 years.
- Target Group: open to students of all nationalities.
IMDEA and OROSOUND Scholarships Benefits
This university scholarship program to help study in France provide € 7000 per student and per academic year, for up to two years.
IMDEA and OROSOUND Scholarships Eligibility
To be considered for this scholarship to Study in France, candidates must satisfy the following criteria.
- be under 30 years old;
- of any nationality;
- have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (in acoustics, mechanics, electronics, etc.);
- be willing to fill out the IMDEA and/or Orosound Scholarship application form;
- Satisfy their program admission requirements;
- only female candidates can apply for the OROSOUND Scholarships
Note : Female applicants can apply to both the IMDEA and the OROSOUND scholarship but can only be awarded 1 scholarship. Master 1 scholarships can be renewed in Master 2 under certain conditions listed in the dedicated application form.
- 100+ Scholarships Offered by Canada Universities for All;
- 50 Governments Scholarships for International Students;
- Government of Hungary Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship;
- Sophie Germain Master Scholarship in France;
- ENS International Selection Scholarship for All.
How to Apply for the IMDEA and OROSOUND Scholarships
Those who wish to apply for this scholarship to study in Europe must contact [email protected] and expressed their interest in the program. They will receive instructions that will allow them to complete the following steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the on-line scientific evaluation test (login details will be provided by email after contact). A minimum score of 50% is required to access step 2
- Step 2: Fill out the online motivation test. The test results will then be reviewed by the admission committee which will decide whether you can access step 3
- Step 3: Fill out the registration form and send it back (following received instructions) along with the required supporting documents.
Applicants who went through the 3 steps of the application procedure can apply for the scholarship by filling the scholarship form following received instructions from the program.
Applicants from certain countries are required to complete an online process to obtain a student visa. Please visit the Campus France website for more details. These countries are as follow: Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina, Burundi, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo-Kinshasa, Djibouti, Republic of Congo, Republic of Korea, Ivory Coast, Gabon, Guinea, India, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Mexico, Czech Republic (not compulsory), Peru, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Syria, Taiwan, Tunisia, Turkey, United States of America, Vietnam.
Application deadline for both European and non-European applicants is . To know more about the IMDEA and OROSOUND scholarships, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.