The International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) scheme at the HKBU School of Business is a global initiative designed to nurture business leaders, bringing together highly talented and intellectually-motivated students from around the world to one of the selected Master’s degree programs.
Although these young achievers come from diverse backgrounds, they have all demonstrated leadership potential and have a common interest in making a difference in the world. For those who would like to study in Hong Kong, here is a golden opportunity.
- Host Institution: Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU).
- Eligible Programs: Master of Accountancy, Master of Human Resources Management, M.Sc. in Applied Accounting & Finance, M.Sc. in Applied Economics, M.Sc. in Business Management, M.Sc. in Corporate Governance and Compliance, M.Sc. in Data Analytics and Business Economics, M.Sc. in Finance (FinTech and Financial Analytics).
- Number of Awards: Not specified.
- Duration: Candidate’s program duration.
- Target group: The scholarship is open for international students.
HKBU International Postgraduate Scholarship Benefits
The HKBU International Postgraduate Scholarship will provide successful applicants a full tuition fee waiver plus an allowance that amount to HK$ 100,000.
HKBU International Postgraduate Scholarship Eligibility
To qualify for a Scholarship, Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized tertiary institution;
- Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL;
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview.
You will stand as a strong candidate if you are:
- An outstanding applicant for one of the 8 full-time postgraduate programs from countries/regions outside mainland China and Hong Kong;
- A future leader who is determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the wider world;
- Committed to take part in HKBU’s internationalization projects and activities during the study period.
- United Nations University PhD Scholarship in Japan;
- Turkish Diyanet Foundation Scholarship;
- GIST Scholarships for Graduate Students to study in South Korea;
- Heinrich Böll Foundation scholarships in Germany;
- Doha Institute For Graduate Studies Scholarship.
Interested applicants who would like to apply for the Fellowship must follow steps below.
- Submit your application online to one of the 8 Master’s programs listed above. Competition increases as the year progresses. Therefore, it’s recommended that you start your application early;
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of HK$450;
- No individual application for the IPS is required.
The application is open now and deadlines vary per program (around Feb – May 2021). For more detail on the HKBU International Postgraduate Scholarship for international students, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.