Applications for the David and Molly Pyott Scholarships in Ophthalmology are currently being accepted. The scholarship aims to support students from eligible countries who are enrolling in the field of Ophthalmology (Master of Surgery). The course is offered by the University of Edinburgh in Scotland, United Kingdom.
The learning Masters Scholarships are available in the field of Ophthalmology for students from Africa, Central and South Asia, Caribbean Islands, Pacific Islands, Central and Latin America who have been accepted for admission to the two-year, part-time online ChM (Master of Surgery) in Clinical Ophthalmology in academic session 2020-2021.
- Host institution: The University of Edinburgh in Scotland, United Kingdom.
- Fields of Study: Part-time online ChM (Master of Surgery) in Clinical Ophthalmology.
- Number of Awards: Not specified.
- Duration: Two academic years, subject to academic progress.
- Eligible countries: Open to nationals of the following countries: Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belize, Benin, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei , Burkina Faso), Burma [Myanmar], Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic), Costa Rica, Djibouti, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Tajikistan , Tanzania , Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe and Caribbean Islands.
David and Molly Pyott Scholarships in Ophthalmology Benefits
Each David and Molly Pyott Scholarship will cover the tuition fee for the entire programme of study and funding towards a laptop and internet service. The award is tenable for two academic years, subject to academic progress. The Scholarship is funded by the generous support of The David and Molly Pyott Foundation.
David and Molly Pyott Scholarships in Ophthalmology Eligibility
To apply for this Online Learning Masters Scholarship, Applicants should:
- be both nationals of and resident of an eligible country
- be accepted for admission on to the Online learning Master of Surgery (ChM) in Clinical Ophthalmology at the University of Edinburgh
- already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and
- have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
- be advanced trainees/residents/registrars in ophthalmology.
- Applications from ophthalmologists in independent practice may also be considered.
You may also be eligible for the:
- Thailand Government Scholarship for International Students;
- Online Master In Clinical Management of Pain Scholarship;
- Koç University in Turkey Scholarships for Master and PhD;
- Zhejiang Normal University MPA Scholarship;
- Ibn Battuta Merit Scholarship To Study Arabic Language;
- Kanthari Leadership Training for Social Change.
Interested applicants who would like to apply for this scholarship to study in online, must follow steps below:
- Complete an online EUCLID application for the ChM (Master of Surgery) in Clinical Ophthalmology – instructions on full application process can be found on the University’s degree finder page. Wait for decision on application via EUCLID.
- If eligible to join the course, you will be given a conditional or unconditional offer, which you must accept prior to applying for a scholarship.
- Apply online for the scholarship via the apply button below.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome by the end of July 2020.
The deadline to submit applications is . For more details on the David and Molly Pyott Scholarships in Ophthalmology, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.