Application for the Ampère Excellence Scholarship for International Students, offered by the “École Normale Supérieure de Lyon” (ENS de Lyon) is now open. The ENS de Lyon and its partners offer the Ampère Excellence Scholarship for outstanding international students to enroll in its Master’s programs in the Exact Sciences, the Arts, and Human and Social Sciences (except FEADép Master’s programs).
Founded in 1880, the École Normale Supérieure de Lyon is a French public institution that is dedicated to training professors, researchers, senior civil servants as well as business and political leaders. Students choose their courses and split their time between training and research in sciences and humanities. The ENS de Lyon is part of the Université de Lyon and supports quality research that has earned it a Fields medal (Cedric Villani, 2010) and many CNRS medals. Lyon is France’s second-biggest city in terms of the student population (130,000), including 15,000 international students.
- Host Institution: École Normale Supérieure de Lyon (ENS de Lyon) in France.
- Field of Study: All Master’s programs (except FEADép Master’s programs).
- Number of awards: Not specified.
- Duration: up to two academic years.
- Target group: Open to all.
Ampère Excellence Scholarship Benefits
Selected candidates for the this university scholarship will be provided with an amount of 1,000€ a month for one or two academic years.
Also Check : Radboud Encouragement Scholarship, 2024-2025
Ampère Excellence Scholarship Eligibility
In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must be international students who meet the admission requirements of their chosen programs. More details are available on the official page.
- MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship to Study in Canada or USA;
- Sophie Germain Master Scholarship in France;
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship.
How to Apply for the Ampère Excellence Scholarship
Interested applicants who would like to apply for this scholarship to study in Europe must click on the apply button below and follow the instructions to submit their applications.
- All candidates:
- Two referee letters (in French or English) from professors who have close knowledge of your work – if you are not able to upload the letters, they can be sent by the professors by email to [email protected] (with your name and the Master’s chosen clearly written in the name of the document);
- Motivation Letter;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Certificate of diplomas and degrees already obtained (ex: Bachelor’s degree);
- University academic transcript of records.
- For the current year: proof of enrollment – documents are accepted only in French or English. If not available now, the required diploma for Master’s admission will have to be transmitted before the beginning of the academic year (compulsory).
- If you are applying for a Master’s program in the Arts, Humanities, Languages or Social Sciences:
- a summary of your research project in French (3 pages maximum) the reasons underlying the choice, the justification in relation to previous research in the same field (whether personal or not), methodological direction, an indicative bibliography, a list of personal publications or participation in colloquial (if applicable);
- a certificate of proficiency in French and/or English;
- If you are applying for admission in the Exact Sciences: a certificate of proficiency in English and/or French.
The application form allows you to apply for admission to a master’s degree with a scholarship of excellence. If your application is accepted, you will receive a letter of pre-enrolment with the steps to be followed to enroll. All the information about language proficiency requirements (French and/or English) and documents to provide are available on this page. No exceptions are accepted on this subject. For more details on this program, please contact [email protected].
The deadline to submit applications is . For more details on the Ampère Excellence Scholarship for International Students, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.