Those willing to study in Canada are welcome to apply for admission to their desired graduate program at the University of Lethbridge for the 2021-2022 academic year. Admitted students who meet the University’s requirement will receive the Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship at uLeth. International students, Canadian citizens, permanent residents admitted to a Master’s or PhD degree program are eligible for this scholarship.
This scholarship program recognizes outstanding academic achievement of graduate students the in Alberta province. The scholarship program has been created to attract the brightest minds from all over the world to study in Alberta. The number of awards available within each faculty is based on the previous years’ full-time enrollments.
Founded in 1967, the University of Lethbridge (uLethbridge, uLeth and U of L) is located in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada. The University of Lethbridge is one of Canada’s top-ranked universities and leading research institutions. uLeth offers a wide range of programs through the faculties of arts and science, management, education, health sciences and fine arts. The University of Lethbridge has around 9,000 undergraduate students and 600 postgraduate students.
- Host institution: University of Lethbridge (uLethbridge, uLeth and U of L), Canada.
- Fields of study: Available graduate programmes at the university (Doctor of Philosophy, Doctor of Philosophy in Education, Master of Arts, Master of Counselling, Master of Education, Master of Fine Arts, Master of Music, Master of Nursing, Master of Science, Master of Science in Management).
- Number of grants: Not specified.
- Duration: Not specified.
- Eligible countries: Open to all nationalities (Foreign students, American students, Canadian citizens and Permanent residents).
Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship at uLeth Benefits
Scholarships are awarded to deserving students at the time of admission or during their studies. Winners of this scholarship at the University of Lethbridge will receive an award of $11,000 if they are admitted in a master degree program and an award of $15,000 if they are admitted in a PhD degree program.
Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship at uLeth Eligibility
To be considered for this scholarship, candidates must have the following profile.
- New and continuing students enrolled full-time in a Masters or Doctoral program
- Domestic/permanent residents, FNMI, and International students
- Current students must have earned a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 or greater; students where no graded coursework is available, the admission GPA will be used.
- Must be in good standing in your program not on extension (FNMI students on extention are eligible however preference will be given to those within their program time).
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship at Carleton University in Canada;
- University of Windsor Entrance Scholarships To Study in Canada;
- Dalhousie University Scholarships;
- Usask Graduate Students Scholarships To Study in Canada;
- Mastercard Foundation Scholarships at McGill University in Canada;
- Canadian Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarships to Canada;
- University of Toronto International Students Scholarship;
- University of Ottawa Differential Tuition Fee Exemption.
Interested candidates in this scholarship programs to study in Canada must apply for admission at the university and get admitted to their chosen program. Upon admission, they will be considered for this scholarship.
There is no application deadline for this program. Candidates only need to check for admission period to apply and get admitted to their chosen program. To know more about the Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship at uLeth, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.