Applications are currently being received for the African Youth Leadership Summit. The four-day Summit focuses on the core challenges encountered by young leaders framed by a main theme “Digitalization for an Africonnected”.
With the aim of reflecting on how to transfer, diffuse and adopt the Information and Communication Technologies within the African context, AYLS brings a diverse group of young delegates from the whole continent together for a journey of collective exploration and networking all around the theory of the “frogleap” Africa could have with a harness of digital tools.
AYLS aims to create a common space for inter-generational dialogue and knowledge sharing by exposing local, national, and global challenges through interactive workshops and open discussions, which enables our participants to foster connections among courageous and passionate young change makers and competent leaders. ALYS is a principal component of entrenching knowledge and new solutions steered by young creative and determined leaders.
- Event: African Youth Leadership Summit.
- Summit Topics: Leadership, Entrepreneurship, IT, Technology.
- Number of Seats: Not specified.
- Date: 18 – 22 September 2020.
- Venue: Online.
- Eligible countries: Open to all nationalities.
African Youth Leadership Summit Benefits
Selected candidates for the virtual summit will benefit from the followings:
- Diverse workshops and panel about core challenges of the African Continent;
- Discovering the potential of the African youth;
- foster connections among courageous and passionate young change makers and competent leaders;
- 4 days of learning from experts in different domains etc. More details on the official page.
African Youth Leadership Summit Eligibility
To apply for the Virtual Youth Leadership Summit, applicants must be:
- Age: 18+;
- Education: Minimum B.A in related areas to entrepreneurship, humanities It, technology, etc.;
- Language requirement: Fluency in English;
- Citizenship: Open to Everyone.
- Global Peace Summit in Turkey for Youths of all Countries;
- DSM Brighter Living Scholarship for One Young World Summit;
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS)
- Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships (Master, PhD, Research);
- Konrad Adenauer Stiftung scholarship for Master and PhD degrees in Germany;
- Schwarzman Scholars program at Tsinghua University;
Interested applicants should click on the “apply” button below, choose their package, click on register and follow instructions to submit their application. Please note that there is an individual pass fee of €45 (1 participant) or a €100 for group pass (3 participants). Please enter the code GOP2020, in the Recommended by field on the application form.
The deadline to apply is . For more details on the African Youth Leadership Summit, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.