The Vidyasirimedhi Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship is a fully funded program that is open for studies at master and PhD level at the institute (in Thailand). The institute aims to lead Thailand into an innovation-driven economy. It then establishes advanced research in science and technology, to create knowledge and innovations to enhance the nation’s competitiveness for sustainable development. Applicants from all nationalities are welcome to apply.
- Host institutions: Vidyasirimedhi Institute of Science and Technology in Thailand.
- Eligible Programs: Master and Doctoral degree in Materials Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biomolecular Science and Engineering, Information Science and Technology.
- Number of awards: Not specified.
- Duration: Not specified.
- Target group: Open to all nationalities.
Vidyasirimedhi Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship Benefits
The program will provide successful applicants with the followings:
- Full scholarship and general research funding with no obligation after graduation covering**:
- University fees (600,000-1,500,000 THB throughout the length of the study, depending on the selected program)
- Monthly stipend (444,000-1,350,000 THB throughout the length of the study, depending on the selected program)
- Research operation (300,000-750,000 THB throughout the length of the study, depending on the selected program)
- Travel expenses for presenting at conferences (up to 50,000 to 150,000 THB throughout the length of the study, depending on the selected program)
- Supporting resources such as personal computer, books, and stationery (30,000 THB)
- All expenses for conducting research abroad (up to 1,000,000 THB for PhD programs only).
- Srimedhi Scholarship receiver will be granted by Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn to receive THB 2,000,000 for conducting research abroad (for PhD programs only).
- Excellent, all-inclusive campus facilities:
- Residences for all students with weekly transportation back and forth between VISTEC and Bangkok also provided.
- Facilities for sports and students’ activities
- Modern and eco-friendly architecture
- State-of-the-art research facilities
- Outstanding faculty members and researchers
- Opportunities for collaborating with leading industries and research institutes
- Located in EECi (Eastern Economic Corridor of Innovation).
Vidyasirimedhi Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship Eligibility
To qualify for the Vidyasirimedhi Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship, candidates must meet their desired program’s eligibility criteria. For example, most programs require you to have completed or completing a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Materials Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Science (Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Mathematics, etc.), Polymer Science, Polymer Engineering, Ceramic Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related fields.
To apply, please click here and follow instructions to fill the application form.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcript (s)
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation
- Official English test score (TOEFL (iBT)=80, IELTS=6.0 or CU-TEP=80) or at the discretion of the admission committee
- Publications, awards & honors
- Portfolio and other relevant documents
The deadline to submit application for this scholarship program is . For more detail on the Vidyasirimedhi Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship, please visit the university’s. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.