Applications for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship at Aston University are currently being accepted. The scholarship aims to support the best students to study at Aston University in a programme starting in September 2020.
The scholarship will be awarded to students who demonstrate academic excellence, and a genuine commitment to their subject area which could be demonstrated by work-experience, volunteering or extra-curricular projects and activities.
Located in the centre of Birmingham, the UK’s second largest city, Aston University is an international centre of learning in a dynamic city.
- Host institution: Aston University, in the United Kingdom.
- Fields of Study: All undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes (except the MBChB in Medicine and the MBA).
- Number of Awards: Not specified.
- Duration : Not specified.
- Eligible countries: Open to citizens of any country outside the European Union.
Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship Benefits
Selected candidates for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship will be awarded £8,000 to help with tuition fees.
Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship Eligibility
International students from any country outside the EU can apply. This scholarship is available for students applying to all undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes (except the MBChB in Medicine and the MBA) who:
- are classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes, and they are not defined as studying for an Equivalent or Lower Qualification;
- are holding an offer for a full time Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught or Foundation programme at Aston University which will start in the Autumn Term commencing September 2020 ;
- meet all the conditions set out in their offer letter ;
- pay their deposit by the deadline stipulated in their offer letter and ;
- attain the appropriate IELTS (if applicable) prior to commencing their studies at Aston University ;
- meet any additional criteria required for the scholarships being offered by this scheme.
You may also be eligible for the:
- University Of Adelaide Australian Government Scholarship;
- UN Fellowship for People of African Descent;
- NMG-NJUST Joint Scholarship for International Students;
- Japan and World Bank Scholarship for Developing Countries;
- OWSD PhD Fellowships for Women Scientists;
- University of Jinan Scholarship for International Students.
To apply you will need to log into your My Aston Portal (MAP) account, where you will find a link to the scholarship application form. Details on how to access your MAP account can be found in your offer email.
The application deadline is . For more detail on the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship at Aston University, please visit the official page.