Applications are now opened for the University of Jinan Scholarship for International Students for the 2021-2022 academic year. The School of Information Science & Engineering, University of Jinan (UJN), China, is seeking highly motivated Master degree students for three years of studies on a Scholarship (Chinese Government Scholarship, Shandong Government Scholarship, UJN President Scholarship and other).
All studies are in ENGLISH, including ALL courses, supervision, papers, thesis and other such activities involved. Students willing to study an Information Science & Engineering or related programs are welcome to apply.
- Host institution: University of Jinan (UJN), China.
- Fields of Study: Information Science & Engineering.
- Number of Awards: Not specified.
- Duration : 3 years.
- Eligible countries: Open to all nationalities.
University of Jinan Scholarship for International Students Benefits
The winners of this China scholarship will have the following benefits:
- A waiver of fee for registration, tuition, internship and basic textbooks;
- Free on-campus accommodation;
- Medical insurance and protection scheme for international students in China;
- Monthly living allowance (depending on qualifications and experience).
University of Jinan Scholarship for International Students Eligibility
To apply to the University of Jinan Scholarship, candidates must be:
- Be a citizen of a country other than People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- Not be a registered student in any Chinese universities at the time of application;
- Be a BS or BEng holder (under the age of 35) in the field related to Computer Science/Engineering, Information and Communication Technologies or Mathematics;
- Be proficient in English Language (reading, writing and speaking), as all the courses will be taught in English;
- Have an excellent academic background, GPA 3.2/4.0 or 4.0/5.0 and above is required.
- Konrad Adenauer Stiftung scholarship for Master and PhD degrees in Germany;
- World Bank Group Young Professionals Program Benefits;
- Schwarzman Scholars program at Tsinghua University;
- Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships (Master, PhD, Research);
- Canadian Government Banting Fellowships.
How to Apply to the University of Jinan Scholarship for International Students
Eligible candidates who would like to apply for this scholarship must first choose a supervisor from the provided list below, prepare application documents and send the package to the email address of the chosen supervisor.
- Zhenxiang Chen -> Contact: [email protected], Homepage: http://loci.ujn.edu.cn/;
- Jing Zhang -> Contact: [email protected];
- Jinping LI -> Contact: [email protected];
- Xiuyang Zhao -> Contact: [email protected], Homepage: https://ujnview.github.io;
- Lin Wang -> Contact: [email protected], Homepage: http://linwang.ujn.edu.cn;
- Hengjian Li -> Contact: [email protected];
- Sijie Niu -> Contact: [email protected];
- Chuan Zhao -> Contact: [email protected] Homepage: https://ujnccs.github.io/;
- Dongmei Niu -> Contact: [email protected];
- Xiaohui Yang -> Contact: [email protected].
Supervisor specialization information are available on their respective home pages and the official page which is accessible through the “Official Page” button below.
- Cover letter: please SELECT one of the prospective supervisors from the Supervisor List above. Applications without clear indication of your preferred supervisor will be considered INVALID. More details are available on supervisors on the official page and their home pages;
- Detailed resume (basic info plus photo, marital status, GPA, education, professional expertise, research experience, publications if any, etc.). Please prepare your resume according to this TEMPLATE;
- Academic transcripts;
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate;
- Study plan at University of Jinan;
- Reference letters. At least three reference letters are required. All referrers should be faculties with personal homepages in a university. Each reference letter should be sent to the email address of your preferred supervisor by the REFERRER HIMSELF.
Applications deadline is . For more detail on the University of Jinan Scholarship for International Students, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.