Applicants are invited to apply for the Bilkent University Scholarships to study in Turkey. The scholarship is prestigious and awarded to talented Master’s and PhD candidates with outstanding academic record and/or having high-impact scientific publications. These scholarships are opened for both domestic and international students from any country.
These scholarships are fully funded and is open for both domestic and overseas students enrolling in a master degree or PhD degree programs at the Bilkent University. This is a great opportunity for those who are willing to study in Turkey.
- Host institution: Bilkent University in Turkey.
- Fields of Study: Architecture (M.S.), Computer Engineering (M.S. and Ph.D.), Electrical and Electronics Engineering (M.S. and Ph.D.), Industrial Engineering (M.S. and Ph.D.), Mechanical Engineering (M.S. and Ph.D.), Materials Science & Nanotechnology (M.S. and Ph.D.), Molecular Biology and Genetics (M.S. and Ph.D.), Neuroscience (M.S. and Ph.D.), Physics (M.S. and Ph.D.), Chemistry (M.S. and Ph.D.), Mathematics (M.S. and Ph.D.), Telecommunications and Networking (Non-thesis M.S.).
- Number of Awards: Not specified.
- Duration : Not specified.
- Eligible countries: Open to all nationalities.
Bilkent University Scholarships Benefits
Selected candidates for the Bilkent University Scholarship will have the following benefits:
- Tuition waiver;
- Monthly stipend and housing support (5000 TL/month for PhD and 3.900 TL/month for Master degree students);
- Private health insurance;
- A laptop computer;
- Meal card (for PhD students)
- Travel support (once a year, at yearly determined fixed amount) to attend scientific events.
Bilkent University Scholarships Eligibility
To apply for this scholarship to study in Europe, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- have a Bachelor’s of science or MSC degree with at least 2.80/4.00 CGPA.
- ALES score is required, < 55 (quantitative) for Turkish citizen resident in Turkey or
- GRE General Test score of 153 (quantitative). However, if you are off by a small margin, and you have a strong background, you’re encouraged to apply.
- TOEFL IBT(at least 87), IELTS (at least 6.5 average and 5.5 from each section) or Bilkent COPE (at least C).
The Awardee is expected to disseminate the results of his/her thesis research work being carried out at UNAM, by one of the means of which is intended to be UNAM’s travel support for his/her oral presentation at a well-known/-respected peer-reviewed conference.
You may also be eligible for the:
- University of Jinan Scholarship for International Students;
- Slovak Government Scholarship for International Students;
- International Academic Scholarship in Switzerland;
- Government of Mauritius Africa Scholarship;
- Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI).
How to Apply for the Bilkent University Scholarships
Eligible applicants who would like to apply for this scholarship to study in Turkey, must apply to get admission at the Bilkent university. Please click on the apply button below and follow instructions to submit your application.
- Proof of Degree (if already obtained);
- Official Transcripts (most recent);
- Statement of Purpose;
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
Applications deadline for Fall 2021 – 2022 is . For more detail on the Bilkent University Scholarships to study in Turkey, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.