Applications for the 2020-2021 Sabancı University Undergraduate Scholarship are currently being received. The program has been created by the university to provide support to foreign students enrolling in an Undergraduate programmes.
This programme is an admission Scholarship. Therefore, every international candidate, who applies to Sabanci University, is evaluated for a scholarship automatically when they fulfill the application requirements.
Sabancı University (Turkish: Sabancı Üniversitesi), is about 40 km from Istanbul’s city center. In Spring 2016, Sabancı University ranked 10th worldwide in THE’s list of small universities (institutions with fewer than 5,000 students but that teach and research across more than four disciplines).
- Host Institution: Sabancı University (SU) in Turkey.
- Study field: Available programmes at the university.
- Duration: Programme duration.
- Number of Scholarships: 210.
- Target group: Open to International students.
Sabancı University Undergraduate Scholarship Benefits
The scholarship consist of tuition reduction plus accommodation in some cases. Depending on the applicant’s academical achievements, he can get 100%, 75%, 50%, 25% tuition reduction. Furthermore, students can request other scholarships after completing at least two semesters at Sabanci University with outstanding grades
Sabancı University Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility
To apply for the scholarship programme, candidates must:
- have graduated from an institution equivalent to Turkish high schools or;
- are on their last year at high school ;
- not hold the citizenship of the Republic of Turkey, and have completed their secondary education in Turkey or in The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus;
- not hold the citizenship of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus;
- satisfy one’s programme admission requirements.
- UTS Global Ambassador Scholarship Program;
- Université de Montréal International Student Scholarship;
- Special Scholarship Program at Kochi University of Technology;
- KAUST Scholarship 2020 for Master and PhD Students;
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS)
- Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships (Master, PhD, Research).
Eligible applicants should click on the apply button below to fill the form and submit it with all required documents.
- The copy of the exam/diploma result(s) accepted by the University (Sabanci University SAT Code: 7100)
- If available, the copy of High School Diploma (if in another language rather than Turkish or English, notarized translation should also be submitted)
- Official transcript, showing all courses and grades taken in the entire high school education, signed and stamped by the high school authority. (It is required to upload official transcript in the online application form)
- If taken before, copy of language proficiency exam score accepted by Sabancı University
- If available, 1 academic letter of recommendation
The last day to submit applications for the Sabancı University Undergraduate Scholarship is . For more details, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.