Applications for the Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics CSC Scholarship are currently being received. This Chinese Government Scholarship – Chinese University Program is fully funded and aims to attract international students to undertake studies at the Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China.
This scholarship program is available for students from all countries to study at the Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics in a Master degree or PhD degree program. The scholarship covers both major study and Chinese language/preparatory study. The Program has been established by the Ministry of Education of China and aims to help Chinese universities attract outstanding international students.
Founded in 1952, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (NUAA, 南京航空航天大学 – Nánjīng hángkōng hángtiān dàxué) is a public research university in located in Nanjing, China. The university is one of China’s premier learning and research institutions in Aerospace Engineering. NUAA offers integrated courses in humanities and social sciences, applied science, management, with aeronautics, civil aviation and astronautics. NUAA is one of the top 100 universities in China and a key provincial university that is among the Designated Chinese Universities that can host Chinese Government Scholarship holders.
- Host Institution: Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (NUAA) in China.
- Eligible Program: Available Master and PhD programs at Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
- Number of Awards: Not specified.
- Duration: Up to 3 years for Master’s degree program and up to 4 years for PhD degree program.
- Target group: Open for all nationalities (except Chinese citizens).
Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics CSC Scholarship Benefits
Selected candidates for the CSC Chinese University Program to study in Asia will be provided with the following benefits:
- Exempt from tuition;
- Monthly Living allowance:
- Master’s degree students: 3000 RMB/month;
- PhD degree students: 3500 RMB/month.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance for International Students in China.
Available Programs at Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Candidates can use this scholarship to study in a master or PhD programs offered at one of the following college:
- College of Computer Science and Technology
- College of Economics and Management
- College of Science
- College of Civil Aviation
- College of Astronautics
- College of Material Science and Technology
- College of Electronic and Information Engineering
- College of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- College of Energy and Power Engineering
- College of Automation
- College of Aerospace Engineering
Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics CSC Scholarship Eligibility
To apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship at Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must be:
- For Master program: Applicants must have a bachelor degree or certification of equivalent education under the age of 35.
- For Doctoral program: Applicants must have a master degree certification of equivalent education under the age of 40.
- Applicants may not receive any other types of scholarship.
- Applicants should have good academic performance and strong capacity in scientific research.
- Students who are currently pursuing their final year could also apply as long as they can obtain their graduation diploma before enrolling at the university.
- Chinese Government Scholarship at Tsinghua University;
- Chinese Government Scholarship at Wuhan University;
- Chinese Government Scholarship at Nanjing University;
- Chinese Government Scholarship at BIT for International Students;
- SCUT Chinese Government Scholarships.
How to Apply for the Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics CSC Scholarship
Eligible candidates who would like to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship at Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics must follow steps below:
Step 1: CSC online registration
Register and submit your online application at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/ and choose program (Type B). The agent No. of Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics is 10287 (more info here). Please submit your application before . Please download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” after you complete the form. For more details, please read the CSC Scholarship application procedure.
Step 2: Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics online registration
Register and submit your online application at Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics Online Application System for International. Please upload required documents in the system and submit your application before .
Step 3: Application Submission
Please send hard copies of the application document to the university by . Please the address below:
College of International Education
Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics
29 Jiangjun Road, Jiangning District, Nanjing 211100, China
Email: [email protected]
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship
- Notarized Highest Degree Certificate
- Academic transcripts
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal; (This should be a minimum of 800 words.)
- Two Recommendation Letters; Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or an associate professor.
- Photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
- The copy of valid HSK Certificate (if available), TOEFL or IELTS; (If applicable)
- List of publications (If any)
- Acceptance letter from a potential supervisor in NUAA (required for PhD candidates only).
- Non-criminal record (Original or Notarized Copy)
- One full-size photo.
Note: There is an application fee of 400 RMB or 75 USD to apply for this scholarship program. All documents must be in Chinese or English. Therefore, all documents in other languages must be attached with their notarized translation in Chinese or English. For any inquiry please send your request to [email protected]. Selected applicants will be notified by email, around April-June 2021.
The deadline to submit applications for this Chinese scholarship program is . For more details on the Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics CSC Scholarship, please read the CSC Scholarship Application Tips and Tricks and visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.