Candidates are invited to apply for the 2020-2021 Boustany Cambridge University Scholarship. The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities. Scholarship recipients become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most highly regarded colleges.
Focusing single-mindedly on the betterment of mankind, the Boustany Foundation awards scholarships to exceptionally talented individuals, creates life-changing opportunities for less privileged children and encourages tolerance between different cultures. The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is granted once every two years for a one year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School.
- Host institution: Cambridge University in the United Kingdom.
- Fields of study: Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme.
- Number of awards: Not specified.
- Duration: one year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School.
- Eligible countries: Open to all Nationalities:
Boustany Cambridge University Scholarship Benefits
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to £23,000 towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2020.
Boustany Cambridge University Scholarship Eligibility
Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA programme.
You may also be eligible for the:
- Japan and World Bank Scholarship for Developing Countries;
- Canada-CARICOM Scholarship for International Students;
- Bilkent UNAM Scholarship in Turkey;
- UBC Public Scholars Award in Canada for all;
- OWSD PhD Fellowships for Women Scientists;
- University of Jinan Scholarship for International Students;
Eligible applicants wishing to apply for this scholarship, must send a copy of their curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: [email protected].
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2020.
The deadline to apply is . For more details on the Boustany Cambridge University Scholarship, please visit the official page.