Orginized by Asean Youth Friendship Network (AYFN), the Winter Japan Culture Camp is a cultural learning program designed to give an understanding on culture and social awareness for participants. This program enables participants to learn about Japanese culture in line with making a friend directly. This program is also an avenue to enhance knowledge and skill to face globalization. This is not student exchange, but youth and cultural exchange program.
- Theme: Culture Camp.
- Number of Awards: Not specified.
- Date: 19 January 2020 (Arrival in Osaka) and will be ended in 23 January 2020.
- Target group: Open to all
Selected candidates for the Winter Japan Culture Camp will get:
- Flight ticket from home country (capital city) to Osaka (Japan) return (economy class).
- Accommodation (5D4N) in Osaka, Japan.
- Meal (Breakfast and Lunch)
- Pick up (Kansai International Airport, Osaka)
- All activities indicated on schedule.
- Entrance ticket to tourism spot
- Local transportation (Train and Bus)
- E-Certificate of participation from AYFN
- Program supervision
- In-country 24/7 volunteer support
- In-country administration costs
Not Covered by the programme
- Personal expenses
- Airport transfer after the program ends
- Visa and passport
Note: If you wish to join the program as Self funded application, you will need to pay a USD 550 fee which does not cover Flight, Visa and Dinner expenses.
The applicants of the Winter Japan Culture Camp 2020 should meet the criteria as follow:
- Must be 15 – 35 Years old
- All nationalities are welcomed to apply
- Commit to join full program
- Able to adapt new environment easily
- Able to pay the registration fee
- Health physically and mentally
- Pay the non refundable selection and registration fee (USD 15 for Non AYFN members and USD 10 for AYFN members)
- Payment confirmation : Please confirm your payment here . AYFN will send you registration number ID. You need to insert the registration number to register online.
- Register online here (Please prepare: Copy of passport/national ID, Curriculum Vittae/resume, Letter of Motivation, Recommendation letter from your organization or someone who know you well, and color photo).
For more details on the Winter Japan Culture Camp, please visit the official page.