Application are currently being received for the Vector Scholarship in Canada. The Vector Scholarship in Artificial Intelligence are merit-based awards that recognize top candidates pursuing AI-related studies in master’s programs recognized by the Vector Institute or who are following an individualized study path that is demonstrably AI-focused in Ontario, Canada.
The Scholarships will be awarded to students in both core technical programs and complementary fields such as business or health care. Scholarship recipients will also have priority access to exclusive career exploration and professional development opportunities, and research talks, to support and nurture their excellence in AI.
Programs can nominate eligible candidates who will or who have received an offer of admission. Candidates cannot apply directly for a Vector Scholarship in Artificial Intelligence. However, to support the nomination, candidates must supply a short statement, CV and solicit two referee reports to be sent directly to the program(s) to which the candidate is applying. Prospective students should alert the program of their interest in being nominated for a Vector Scholarship in Artificial Intelligence.
- Host Institution: Universities or institutions in the province of Ontario that are recognized by the Vector Institute; or are in an AI-related discipline that offers individualized study paths that are demonstrably AI-focused.
- Field of Study: AI-related master’s program (Please click here for more details).
- Number of awards: up to 100.
- Duration: One year.
- Target group: Open to all.
Vector Scholarship in Artificial Intelligence Benefits
Selected candidate for this scholarship to study in Ontario, Canada will receive a funding of $17,500 CAD for one full year of study.
Vector Scholarship in Artificial Intelligence Eligibility
To be considered for this North America scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Entering a full-time master’s program in an AI-related field at an Ontario university for the 2022-2023 academic year. The program must be Vector-recognized or you must be pursuing an individualized study plan that is demonstrably AI-focused.
- Hold first-class standing (minimum of A- or equivalent) in the last two years of full-time equivalent study from a recognized university (typically 20 half-courses). Students’ transcripts should reflect preparedness for the proposed master’s program.
- Consideration will be given to nominees with upper second class standing (B+) and relevant work experience, only if rationale for consideration is included in the nomination package.
- 100+ Scholarships Offered by Canada Universities for All;
- Université de Montréal International Student Scholarship;
- Top 25 Scholarships to Study in Asia;
- University of Twente Kipaji Scholarship for Foreign Students.
Application instructions for the Vector Scholarship in Artificial Intelligence
Students cannot directly apply for the scholarship. Interested students should contact the graduate administrator of the AI-related master’s program to which they have applied to indicate their interest in being considered for nomination and confirm the date by which documents must be received.
Submission deadlines vary by university and by program; candidates should confirm deadlines with the graduate administrator of the program to which they have applied. Scholarship applications must be submitted through the program(s) the prospective student has applied to. Inquiries about the scholarship can be sent to [email protected] .
Nominations will be received till at 4 pm (EST). For more detail on the Vector Scholarship in Canada for Artificial Intelligence related studies, do not forget to check the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.