The Application call to recruit Volunteers for Beijing 2022 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games is now open. For the 2022 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games, the Organizing Committee is committed to host the event in a green, inclusive, open and clean approach. Beijing 2022 will attract talents from all over the world.
Volunteers are then recruited to help serve and manage athletes, the Olympic/Paralympic Officials and dignitaries, team officials of National Olympic Committee delegations, media, International Winter Sports Federations and technical officials, spectators etc. Volunteers will start service seven days before the Games till three days after the Olympic Winter Games and one day after the Paralympic Winter Games.
The programme has tow categories of volunteers: specialist (those who have professional knowledge, skills and expertise in a given area including language, medical or driving services) and general (Non-specialist volunteers) volunteers. A total number of 39,000 volunteers will be recruited with 27,000 for the Beijing 2022 Olympic Winter Games and 12,000 for the Beijing 2022 Paralympic Winter Games.
- Event: Beijing 2022 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games.
- Number of positions: 39,000.
- Event Date: The Beijing 2022 Olympic Winter Games will be hosted from 4 to 20 February 2022 and the Paralympic Winter Games from 4 to 13 March 2022.
- Target group: People from all over the world are welcome to join the Beijing 2022 Volunteer Programme.
Volunteers for Beijing 2022 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games Benefits
The Volunteers for Beijing 2022 programme will provide successful applicants with the following benefits
- food & beverages,
- appropriate insurance and
- relevant medical services.
Volunteers for Beijing 2022 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games Eligibility
The Beijing 2022 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games Volunteers Programme is open for candidates who have the following profile:
- abide by Chinese laws and regulations;
- be willing to serve the Games on a voluntary basis, and accept the guidance and supervision of Beijing 2022;
- be minimum 18 years old on 1 January 2022 (born on or before 1 January 2004), and be in good health;
- have the knowledge and skills required for their positions;
- be able to effectively communicate in Chinese and/or English; and
- be able to participate in all required training and provide volunteering services for the Games.
Priority will be given to applicants who:
- will serve as a volunteer for the “Experience Beijing” Test Events;
- will serve as a volunteer for both the Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games;
- have a considerable level of professional knowledge and expertise in areas including translation and interpretation, medical services, driving, and technology; or
- will fill in volunteer positions that solve urgent needs that may arise in Games operations.
Volunteers can apply as Individual Applicants or as Group Applicants. To apply for the Beijing 2022 Volunteer Programme please click on the apply button bellow, register and follow instruction to fill the form and submit your application.
The deadline for submitting your application is June 30th, 2021 at 24:00 (Beijing Time). For more details on the Volunteers for Beijing 2022 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games, please visit the official page.