The International Biennial Poster Design Terras Gauda Competition has been created by The Board of Directors of Bodegas Terras Gauda, S.A., the aim is to set up a tribute to the artist who was not only solely responsible for the design of the corporate image, but also been a friend, efficient collaborator and partner since the creation of the Company. The winning original will form the basis for the Company’s advertising campaign for a two years period.
Terras Gauda Wineries and the Galician Tourism Bureau will collaborate in the awarding of these prizes. The Galician Tourism Bureau, aware of the tradition of this Biennial competition (serve as a biannual showcase for avant garde international art through the exhibition of the original Competition entries), believes that it is of great interest for promoting tourism in Galicia and, in particular, wine tourism.
- Area: Advertising Poster Design Competition.
- Number of awards: 6 prizes.
- Target group: Open to any natural (+18) or corporate person.
For the International Biennial Poster Design, Terras Gauda Wineries shall award:
- Grand prize, worth 10,000 euros
- 1st honorable mention, autoridad portuaria award, worth 2,000 euros
- 2nd honorable mention, worth 2,000 euros
- Special mention, worth 2,000 euros (the warehouse reserves the right to grant a special mention).
For the Galician tourism-Advertising image design competition (Only available for finalist and award-winning posters in the International Biennial Terras Gauda):
- €5,000 prize for the design of the advertising image of the 9th galician wine routes open door sessions
- €5,000 prize for the design of the advertising image of the 10th galician wine routes open door sessions
All entries for the International Biennial Poster Design Terras Gauda Competition must be submitted in two formats:
- Recorded in high resolution on a CD (in PC- readable format) or USB memory in editable format.
- Posters must be printed and attached to some sort of suitably protected 50 x 70 cm rigid support, such as foam core board, and include an email address and a contact telephone number written on the back
Any form of photographic, painting or computerized techniques, etc may be used. originals created using painting techniques (oil, watercolours, guasch, pastels, etc) may be accepted without a computerized format. Each participant is allowed to present a maximum of two entries.
Participant may base their entries on the theme of their choice, although ideally they will reflect corporate issues of the organizing company, principally relating to its white wines of the Albariño variety Terras Gauda and Abadía de San Campio wines. Credit will be given for creativity and the incorporation of the Company’s logo into the design.
If requested, Bodegas Terras Gauda will provide the designers with a vectored copy of the logo that may be apllied to the works, as well as images of their products. These will be available at the following web: franciscomantecon.com.
The works are to be sent to Bodegas Terras Gauda, S. A., at the following address: Carretera de Tui-A Guarda, km. 55, O Rosal – 36760 Pontevedra, Spain. September 30, 2019 is the deadline for the International Biennial Poster Design, Terras Gauda and December 30, 2019 for the Galician tourism-Advertising image design competition. For more detail, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.