applications for the European Cross-border Grants is now open.There will be four application rounds in 2019. With the European Cross-Border Grants, Journalismfund.eu will support professional journalists who have good ideas for cross-border research and for research on European affairs. The stories must be relevant to European target groups.
Journalismfund.eu supports journalists living in a Council of Europe country (geographical Europe). When relevant for the story, team members from elsewhere can be accepted, too.
The European Cross-border Grants is open for professional journalists.
€175,000 will be distributed over 4 application rounds.
- Applicants must be working as professional journalists.
- Only natural persons are eligible.
- Students are not eligible.
- Journalists who were previously allocated a Journalismfund.eu working grant can reapply, but the jury will include the result of previous working grants in their evaluation of the new application.
Click on the “Click to Apply” button below to apply. For more details please visit the official page. There will be four application rounds in 2019. The deadlines will be preceded by a pre-application advice session.
- 14 January 2019, 11.59 PM Brussels time.
- 15 April 2019, 11.59 PM Brussels time.
- 15 July 2019, 11.59 PM Brussels time.
- 14 October 2019, 11.59 Brussels time.