The Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship is aimed at mid-career professionals with demonstrable leadership potential in the field of cyber security or cyber policy in India. The fellowship is funded by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office. The fellowship is hosted by Cranfield University, at the Defence Academy of the United Kingdom (Shrivenham Campus).
- Host Institution(s): Cranfield University.
- Number of awards: Not specified.
- Duration: ten-month.
- Target group: Open to citizen of India.
The Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship is a fully funded program that provides successful applicants with the followings:
- Full programme fees.
- Living expenses for the duration of the fellowship.
- Return economy airfare from India to the UK.
To be eligible for a Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship, you must:
- Be a citizen of India and currently live in the country.
- Return to your country of citizenship at the end of the period of the fellowship.
- Not hold British or dual-British citizenship.
- Have at least seven years’ relevant work experience prior to applying.
- Have a postgraduate level qualification and an excellent academic background in science, engineering, or technology, or equivalent professional training, or experience in a relevant area at the time of application.
- Have significant relevant work experience in cyber security or cyber policy issues. Relevant experience could come from policy organisations, academia, corporate law, law enforcement, or journalism.
- Have an excellent academic background in science, engineering or technology, or considerable experience of working in such fields and good working knowledge of English to be assessed by a qualified English language assessor.
- Have a demonstrable record of leadership and/or innovation.
- Agree to adhere to all relevant guidelines and expectations of the fellowship
Please submit your application by using the apply button and following instructions. For more detail, please visit the official page.